chapter 3|....

I guess I'll be doing chapters when I'm bored and maybe on Saturday and Sunday.
_______________________________________
*home*
*Nicole's pov*
"What You told him?!"
Monica screamed in...how u say this um she was scared the secret will spread around and everyone will know.

"He's not a snitch you know that right?"
I said in anger.

"I know but ugh this is so frustrating" she said while messing her hair up.

"If yoongi finds out. it might ruin the relationship"
I sat down on the couch and put my feet over being in a laying position.

"But I'm scared to tell him"
she sat on the floor next to the couch.

"That happened to me to but now I'm happy I got it off my chest"
I turn to her.
"If he can't support you of your secret then he doesn't truly love you"

"Fine I'll tell him tomorrow but here not in school at the rooftop where litterly someone might go there and see a wolf and a human shocked"

"Ok whatever at least I didn't got caught"
I fell asleep.

*Waking up*

I woked up hearing a thud I was still on the couch but Monica was no where to be seen so I decided to go upstairs to her room.

I opened the door to her room seeing yoongi on the floor and Monica slapping his face.

My eyes widened.
"What happened?!" I ran to them.

"I told him and changed into a wolf form and he fainted"

"Oh that explains why your naked only in your undergarments"
I said.

"Duh what did you thought!"
She said still figuring out how to make yoongi wake up.

"I thought y'all were gonna do it and when you took off your clothes he had a big ass boner and it hurted his pants so he fainted" I explained.

"What the fuck Nicole!"

All I did was laugh my ass off.

"Yah stop laughing and help me put him on my bed to get cold water and a something you put on the forehead"

"Haha ok"

You picked him up since you was the strongest in the wolf pack family.
And you put in on the bed but you really wanted to throw him but he might hit his head on the wall.

Monica&taehyung: [speed] there the fastest in the wolf pack family.

Nicole: [strong] the strongest in the wolf pack family.
_____________________________________
405 words.