Chapter 9:Howl From Him

I know I promised to update.
But I really hard to update every book together,New book out:Dangerously Your's Alpha!
A book that will make your shake,and want to read more.
It has everything you dream about,and want.
You name it.

POV Jordan

POV Gabrielle

Recap

"Your his property!Whats inside you is still part of you."She answered my question,yet it felt like everything she said was a lie.

But I didn't bother to question.

My eyes glared holes into the metal plate which held food,I began to doubt if drugs or wolf bane was mixed inside.
"I am not hungry."I whispered snapping my head to the right away from her,I heard her sigh until I heard the door shut close.

I needed a find a way out!
But Sophia!

Suddenly I felt a presence in the room making me look toward the door,there in all mighty stood the one person who I did not want to see at this very moment.
The king.

"Let me go!"I whispered.His eyes darkened at my words,I stood up leaning my balance on the wall as I stared at him.
"No!"He spoke sternly.His eyes held not emotion he stared at me blankly,
His body was tensed and his fist was clenched in a ball.

"Why?"I questioned already know the answer but I denied myself to believe him,
"Because I love-"I shook my head cutting him off raising a finger to shut him up.
"NO!The real reason?"I growled as his left eye arched.

"Because I don't want you gone."a voice came from the door as my head snapped towards the door,where the familiar voice had come from.
And there in all mighty stood the one person who I could have never imagined being in that spot,it was.....

"Sophia"

Chapter 9:

My nerve stretched,my bones cracked,My sharp corner teeth extended into canine.And here I was in my four paws growling at the crescent moon,my night black fur coat spiked up as the wind blew.

A whimper escaped my wolfs lips,as he dropped to the mudded ground of the forest,weak was what I had become with out my mate.To say you don't realise what you have lost until it is really gone,I know realise.
I would understand if Gabrielle would walk away,because I deserve it although I know I would never let her leave with my pup.

Sophia had been kidnapped as well putting both of my unborn pups in danger,I could do nothing but wait for a signal from the council to do anything.But I was afraid I would lose either of them.

"Run!"I whispered to my Wolf who groaned and shook his head in a no,I knew he loved Gabrielle but weakening ourselves would lead us no where.
"The pack will turn against us if we show weakness."I tried again,there was silence before I felt myself being lifted.

Closing my eyes I let him take control fully as he sprinted past trees,jumped over branches and and duck underneath the twigs of the thick tree.
My head snapped up as I watched the moon beginning to hide and instead being taken over by clouds,it was past midnight I had not idea how long I had been running for but it was worth it.

Shifting back I laid my naked body near the tree,dug my sharp nails into the mud as I howled into the sky hoping it would be heard by Gabrielle.
I loved her then and I love her know.
But I also loved Sophia,although I showed Sophia more affection my heart always beat rapidly for Gabrielle.

POV Gabrielle

I stood frozen as I stared at Sophia,her million dollar smirk was plastered on her face as she began to walk towards the vampire and wrapped her arms around his waist.
The room temperature had suddenly become colder,as I stared wide eyes lips parted at them both.

"What about Jordan?"The question escaped my lips,a scoff escaped her lips as she pulled away and began to walk closer to me.

"The plan was for me to kill him,make him fall in love and tear him to shreds but his heart beat was always had your name so we stole you away from him."She laughed at the last sentence,I knew this vampires words were to pure for a dead person like him who had awaken from dead.

A growl escaped my lips,as I took a step towards her but dropped to my knees as I felt a sting of silver.Snapping my head behind me I saw two girls from before holding the silver metal in there hands.

"Take her away.Torture her."The vampire gritted out I snorted,letting them drag me.Just only if Jordan knew.

----------------------

I laid on the wall of the cell with was surrounded by silver,above me was a small window which let cold breeze enter.
My eyes had began to flutter close giving up from the pain I had gone through,midnight had settled as I closed my eyes but snapped open as I heard a familiar howl.

Jordan

It couldn't be?Could it be?

Was I close the the pack house?

Suddenly hope had rose inside of me,but I was too weak to howl back,my body had began to give up on me and so had I.i love you Jordan.