Chapter 16:Lycan

Apologies to those who waited patiently for this update and apologies for late update.
As promised here is an update!
Also a quick note to this rude people...

'If your waiting for an update and giving me threats then you can do as you please delete my book unfollow me and do what ever you want, I have a life and I am sorry I can't update for you and I will update when ever I want and will not follow what you want me to do. I love my fans and those who truly appreciate my work understand that have a life outside of Wattpad which I must take care off, and if you do not understand that then I am not the author you should follow.Thank you, Good bye!'

POV Gabrielle

He laughed as if he had heard an amusing joke,he shadow was to be seen from the small rays of light but his face was still hidden for me too see.
"Who am I?"He repeated,his laughter became loud almost as a screeching sound making me want to cover my ears. But the laughter soon flattened and bitter snot escaped from the man in the shadow, I tilted my head hoping I could somehow get a glimpse of the man but it was impossible.

"I am the man whose life was lived off betrayal, and deceit."He spoke in a bitter, half heartedly. I could not tell how he looked as I could not see him, but his tone gave away that he had a very horrible or traumatic past.
"How did you end up here?"I questioned, the guards had left so I was not afraid of someone overhearing us as I slowly began to crawl towards the stranger in the dark, I somehow believed his words and it was almost as if I could feel his pain and Sorrow.

"15 years, each day I have calculated the day and night of this world. I am your species, the only different is I am dead to those who I once called my own and now I suffer the pain of being a werewolf."He spoke, his voice cracked as if he remembered something his head leaned against the cage ignoring the silver railing which could burn him, I didn't under a word I was just a barrier away from him.

"Who trapped you in here?Sophia, Malice." My fist clenched at his name, his deceiving words had fooled me into his trap. It was true after all that a vampire and werewolf can never be one, I had no luck in love or soulmate I was probably one of those liners who was never blessed with love; those who forever live alone in the terror and loveless.

"I've been in this word for even longer than you have, I am a Lycan. Fate brought me down, those who I love made me weak and I surrender my life in hands of the previous Queen thousand years ago." I gasp at the confession, he was more than a thousand years old, lycan where strong werewolf they were protectors of werewolf kind, but a few years ago hunters slowly took them down and began experiments making them weaker and some ended up losing there strength and forever before average werewolf.

Lycan where fallen angels of the moongoddess, sent to the earth to protect her kind and make sure to prevent war which could lead for the who werewolf race to collapse and become extinct.

"That's impossible, the last Lycan has been dead for fifteen years." Spoke, before becoming silence as everything registered.

"SILENT!" The vampire guard reappeared slamming a wooden log on the gate, I growl in annoyance as the vampire just smirked and turned his back to me as if he had not heard me or taken me as a challenge.

"The world has done you wrong, and the world as done me wrong. Probably it is the reason we have both met together."I spoke, in hush time the man snickered pulling himself away as he stood up and followed along.
"I am better alone."The man spoke, before I heard footsteps fading away.

I was let in misery in my own thought, to decide in what was to come.

The mans past had left him in pain, but that was not the only problem the man seemed lost and broken and his identity did not match what he was truly destined to be:A Lycan.