Chapter 15:"Who Is There?"

Sorry for the late updates

POV Gabrielle

It was as if my breathe had been caught into my throats as I slid down the brown long eight foot drawer hiding from the guards who aggressively searched through the palace.I was glad vampires did not have such a great sense ability as a werewolf.
Sudden pain invaded my body system,a scream escaped my lips as I jumped up struggling to break free from the guards who harshly held me with a tight grip,
"Come with us willingly or we can drag you out by your hair, choose wisely," he threatened, eyes narrowing as if he was daring me to do otherwise but knew that none of i would dare to.  I took the lead and shakily stood up, in fear for my life if they became impatient with me.

Each step I took it was as if I was an ant to them as they pushed me every time making me stumble but I always regained my posture,balancing my self as I walked fast ignoring the feeling of being watched,I knew it was him but his words and the feeling of betrayal in the pit of my stomach.

"Weak werewolves!"The guard on my left spat out as I twisted my neck towards him glaring as a violent growl escaped my throat even though I was terrified on the inside.
"Your glares don't frighten up,when we get the order to slaughter you I would not take a second before tear you mutt."the other guard on my right spoke a eager chuckle escaping his throats as he grabbed my upper arms dragging me with his speed as I was practically running.

We walked down several stair cases until we entered a ice cold dungeon coffins were placed everywhere,skeletons hung on the wall.
"Why are we here?"I questioned terrified at my surrounding,a sudden shiver down my body and it was a negative vibe.
"Let's just it's your new home.Mutt."The left side guard who's name I have yet to know but at this moment it was my last thought that travelled through my head.
"I am not a mutt."I hissed out in pain from the pressure the guard who held my hand tightly as he pushed me into a cell before I could say anything else.

"But now I am not going anywhere. Til Death Do Us Apart"

His words had no meaning,yet I did not know why my wolf believed each words he said.The heck even I was beginning to believe his words.
"You've finally arrived?"A unknown voice made it way into my ears snapping my back to reality and into the disgusting smell of dried blood and meat.
"Who is there?"I questioned back awaiting for the the deep masculine voice I had just heard but it was hard to tell where I had heard it from,as the darkness of the cold dungeon blinded my sight to see around.
"You don't need to worry who I am.Ill be gone in a few days,but you have arrived not because of Sophia's plan but because your fate has brought you here."he spoke again his final words put me in thoughts as I extended both my hands to feel anyone but I could not find the person.

"What do you mean?"I couldn't help but question again,my heart beat could be heard like the music in a speakers blasting through out the cell.
"The past had came the present arrives and the future awaits."Was his small quote before silence invaded the cell I was shocked to question anything,yet his words put me in daze and wondering what he meant.But the main question was...

"How do you know me?"