-; sleepover

[ birdflash ]

Robin was feeling so asterous, finally - Batman, Mr Bruce uptight Wayne, had agreed to let the boy stay over at mount justice along with the rest of the team. This came as a celebratory event to the teens as it was rare the youngest was away from Gotham. So there they were, in the tv room with blankets everywhere. Wally had suggested a sleepover, a concept Conner and M'gann never knew, and Artemis, Zatanna, Raquel and Dick happily agreed to.

Kaldur suggested they should watch a movie, which struck an argument between Artemis and Wally. In the end, Artemis won the group over with her idea to watch The Amazing Spider-Man. While the film started, M'gann jumped up "wait!! Shouldn't we have some food! I saw a recipe for homemade pizza, I've never made it before but" she glanced towards Zatanna who smiled. "Sure I'll help you!"

Smirking, Wally looked up to the martian "anything you make will be delicious, babe" the comment earned a giggle (m'gann looking towards Conner apologetically ) from the girl and a jab in the ribs from a certain jealous boy wonder. A roll of his eyes behind the sunglasses as Robin whispered to his boyfriend "i thought you said you'd stop the flirting?"

The speedster laughed at the pouty look on the 13 year old's face, in all honesty it was adorable, and whispered back "don't worry, babe - i have to keep up my reputation"
Due to his super-hearing, Conner heard this comment and was slightly confused but he ignored it.

The girls came back in with pizza around forty five minutes later, everyone jumping up excitedly.
Dick laughed at Wally's antics as the boy had grabbed a slice using his super speed.

"Baywatch out!! That's hot you idiot!" Artemis yelled at him, even as she reached for a slice her self, "thanks M'gann, Zee"
Smiles from the girls as they sat down, and Kaldur decided it was best to start the movie.

~

As the movie continued, a certain blonde archer couldn't help stare at the boy wonder and kid flash.
Of course, the team were all huddled in the heap of blankets as one, but it was as if Wally and Robin had to be joint at the hip.

She smirked to herself and thought lovebirds, once again cracking herself up with the dumb pun. Man, that kid's rubbing off on her too much!

While on the topic, Artemis also noted the fact that Conner and M'gann too were sat very close. As were Kaldur and Raquel.
Her shipping senses were off the charts.

She froze, so that meant....
The girl mapped it out in her head;
Conner+M'gann = Supermartian
Kaldur+Raquel = Aquarocket
Wally and Robin = Birdflash *squeal*

A moment of realisation came to her when she thought;
Me and Zatanna = Snaibsel
//HAHA LESBIANS//

After this pondering, the certain blonde archer felt happy and safe.
she finally had a real family, and they all love eachother in many different ways.

~

When the movie finished, Conner expressed his thoughts with a laugh "so that was a marvel movie. Why does it seem like what we do everyday?"

This sent everyone into a fit of giggles, for no exact reason other than their messed up lives.
This continued until a "shhh!!" came from Raquel, who at Artemis' questioning pointed to the intertwined //dodie?// bodies of Dick and Wally.

The two were leaning against each other, the redhead with his arms around the smaller boy's shoulders. Dick was laying down slightly, arms around Wally's waist in an effort to bring them closer.

M'gann and Zatanna were squealing in delight, saying their "how cute!!" and "awwww" 's.
Even Conner and Kaldur had to agree that this scene was truly adorable.

"I knew they were a thing! Ya don't just see best friends cuddlin like that!" Raquel said slyly, looking to Artemis who nodded.
"I believe we have found our perfect blackmail," the blonde chuckled as she snapped a quick photo of them.

And after one last movie, the amazing spider-man 2 if you were wondering, the team all fell asleep in a similar way of Wally and Dick.

Everything was good, the team was a family.
__________________

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ARTEMIS!! DELETE THAT PHOTO!!!!"
a scream of Wally was heard the next day.

yep, they were a family indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~
I know the writing was inconsistent and the plot iffy, but I couldn't let this plot escape me!
I just thought it would be cute for my babies to fall asleep while cuddling.
Bye~
- mhp