Chapter Seven

The next morning, I woke up thinking about Lucian and our little game. I'd figured out what he meant. The game is that we have to do things to try to bed the other person. If the other person gives in, the first person wins. In simpler words, I must seduce Lucian. And that's nearly impossible.

But as long as I don't give in, I'm a-okay.

I got out of bed and took an amazing shower in the large and amazing guest bathroom before quietly going into his sister's room. I paused when I saw a bag on the bed, with a note. I grabbed the note and it said in Lucian's small swirly cursive; '

 I grabbed the note and it said in Lucian's small swirly cursive; '

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why would he mention the game in a dumb note about clothes? I didn't know the answer to that question until I actually saw the newly-bought outfit.

It was a black very deep v-neck, buttonless blouse. There was a pencil skirt, and just by looking at it I could tell it was gonna be tight around my butt. I didn't have a big butt, but I wasn't flat either, it was more in the middle. I didn't have big boobs, but they weren't small either. I was skinny--like wide thigh gap skinny. I had what seemed a bit short of an hourglass figure.

I also saw heels, which were actually my size, and they were shiny. And gorgeous. I put the entire outfit on and the v-neck was deeper than I thought. It almost reached down to my belly button.

But I loved this outfit. The skirt came down to my lower thighs had a tiny slit in the side, and I didn't wear my tights because I kinda wanted to show off my legs. Plus, I shaved yesterday.

I found a curling iron in his sister's bathroom, and it was the best iron I'd ever used, and not once did I burn myself. My hair was shiny and bouncy, and it would look better if didn't have this stupid yellowy blonde color in it. I just wanted to take off my dull blue color contacts, wash out the yellow blonde and look at myself in the mirror to see my bright green eyes and ash blonde hair.

But no. He's keeping me from that.

I wondered if Lucian gave me this sexy business outfit on purpose. He has a great fashion sense, so he knows what he's doing when he goes shopping for either gender. Maybe this is part of the game. He's trying to give me a head start because he thinks he knows he's gonna win. He's not. I was great at flirting, and I wasn't shy at all.

I checked my watch and it was 7:29. I always got to Lucian's study at 7:30, so I had to hurry. I took off my shoes in the house because he's a stickler about it. Then I speed walked down the large and long hallway, and right as the big hand ticked onto the six, I reached the study, putting my hands on either side of the doorway to stop myself. The sound of my hands hitting the walls made him look up.

"Ms. James?" He called, quickly scanning my appearance before looking down at his work with no reaction. He acted as if we'd never even talked about the game.