Remember.

Michael Pov.

Today I'm moving into my house in LA. I know what you thinking what about my hustle. Well guess what LA my city to! I run this bitch! I have been taking over the game . The WHOLE game!

Well before Coreyona got a lil to comfortable. I kicked her ass out! I'm saving that side of the bed for Keyunna. I even made sure I got a special made room for Royal. They will be here soon;).

(A/N He cocky or Nah!)

After I got settled in. I got ready for my meeting later.

Keyunna Pov.

I have a meeting w/ this modeling company that wants Royal to model for them. I mean who wouldn't my child gorgeous! Have you seen her momma.

I got Royal dressed in a sun dress and put on her sandals. And wet her so it can be in its natural state. Which is curly.

I just through on some ripped true religions and my white v neck with my air forces.

We got in the car headed to the restaurant where the meeting was being held.

We pulled up to the place and got out and went to the front desk.

"Hi, I have a meeting wit-" she didn't even let me finish

"Right this way"

I got there and I couldn't believe who I was seeing.

"Hi" Michael says raising from his seat

"Bye" I said grabbing for Royal's hand but she had already found her a new friend

Damn me for giving her my social skills.

"Can we talk?"

"You know what Michael! Fine! We can talk !"

"Really"

"Yes really"

We took our seats but I couldn't look at him.

"Are you gonna talk?" I asked with attitude

"Look I'm sorry for hurting you, leaving you with our seed to raise all by your self.Seeing you happy with another man really is giving me a wake up call. I love you Keyunna Faith Simmons And that will never ever change."

"See has your eyes you know, every time I try to forget you , I look in to her eyes and remember you. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you have to put that burden on me to forget you. If we ever did break up then I would have in a million years thought you would have left me for the game. Remember that promise you made me some years back?"

"Yea"

"If you want to be in me and Royal's life you need to make that promise happen"

"It's gonna be hard, but anything for you" he said smiling

Before I could respond Royal came running ever.

"Mommy can we...who is he?" she said pointing at Michael

"Well sweety he is....your father honey"

"So I have 2 daddy's?" she asked

"Something like that, you'll understand when you get older hun bun" I said putting her in my lap

"So what did you wanna ask me?"

"Can you take me and Sofia to the park"

"Um..."

"Pleaseeeeeeee"

"Only if Michael goes." I said

Michael Pov.

Royal got up and yanked on my jacket.

"Daddy can we go?"

I was frozen when she called me daddy. That feeling felt great. To actually be called dad. To think I have been missing out on this for 5 years.

"Sure baby girl" I said picking her up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Wazzam WattPad Fam!

~What y'all think about this chapter. Let me know!

~Next Chapter will be drama filled! Can y'all guess what's gonna happen?

~If I get 10+ comments tonight I will update tomorrow!

~Read my new book "It's A Female Hustle (URBAN)" !

~VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

~COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!