Killa.

Tyga Pov.

"Keyunna, who the fuck did this to you" He asked Key already having an idea of who did it

"Jacob" she sobbed out

I instantly ran up stairs to get my glock. I tried going out my front door but Key stopped me.

"Michael please,he not worth it" she said grabbing my arm and looking into my eyes. Man I missed those eyes

"Man , f that , that nigga put his hands on my mother fu- f-ing girl, that nigga gone get his" he said holding back his cursing senseing the fact that Royal was in the room

"I know I know he gone get his another time, but for know fall back for a minute" she said laying her her on my shoulder

"I missed you Michael" she whispered

"I missed you to babygirl" he said kissing her forehead

-An Hour Later-

"I never understood why Mr.Krab's daughter is a damn whale when he a crab" I said. We were currently all in the living room watching Spongebob episode's.Well at least I was they both then knocked out on me.

I picked Royal up and carried her to her room. I came back down the stairs and picked Key up and took her to my room and laid her in my bed. Finally that spot is filled by my queen.

But now it was time to get to business. I put on my my black hoodie with my blsck jeans and my all black timbs. And strapped up. This nigga has already over stayed his welcome on this earth.

I jumped in my brand all black ferrari. And took off to kill that nigga.

I pulled up to the house and it seemed like nobody was there but I seen a tv on from one of the windows. And I also saw a very familar car. But it couldn't possibly who I thought it was so I didn't pay it any mind.

I hopped the fence and picked the lock. This to easy for a thug like me. As I assumed there was talking coming from the room that had the tv on. I crept up to the door. I opened it and there was that bitch as nigga Jacob and this broud . There back was facing me sitting on the couch.

"Babe don't you hate when people give those big ass speeches before they actually shoot the person" the female said and her voice was to familar

"I know I do" I said coming around the couch . Pointing my pistol at them. And to my surprise it was Coreyona.

"That's why I don't give speeches no niggas that don't deserve em." 

POW!

He put two bullet in Jacob chest. 

"I would kill you to, but I have respect for a female, but if I here you talking about this you gone be looking like your lil babe here" he said to Coreyona before walking out the room and hopping in his car and heading back home

He pulled to the house, got out the car and went in to the house. I stripped and got in to the shower. I got out and got dressed for bed. When I was done slid into bed with a sleeping Key or so I thought. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Don't think you slick"

I laughed"What you still doing up girl"

" I should be asking you the same question, where did you go Michael"

"That's for me to know and for you t-"

"Yea and for me to know! Did killed Jacob didn't you"

"No! Why would you think such a thing." I lied through my teeth. I was going to tell her eventually

"So, if I call him right now he gone awnser?"

"I don't know the nigga probably sleep."

She picked up her phone and dialed his number. 

I knew he wasn't gonna answer so I just sat there and let her call him, but I was proved wrong once again.

"I knew you come to your senses and come around, oh and tell that lil bitch of yours I said hi" his voice rang through the phone

"Bye!" Keyunna said and hung up in his face

She snuggled back into the covers and closed her eyes"You lucky he answered the because if he didn't woulda beat your ass!"

"Yea right ma" I said wrapping m y arms around her once again. And not long after I could hear her snores.

All I could think about is how is this nigga still alive?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jacob must of forgot who Michael was. If I was him I wouldn't let that phone go to voicemail several times. No need for Killa Tyga to come after me.

~Coreyona w/ Jacob. Is that the reason he been acting up?!?!?!?!

~Michael tryna cuddle with Key! Awwww old times!

~What y'all think?

~20+ comments = update

~VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE