Gone Wrong.

Keyunna Pov.

We had so much much fun at the park. Michael and I are actually getting our old bound back. Not saying a niggette getting back with the nigga but you know.

We had dropped Sofia off. And we were on our way back to the restaurant to get my car. He pulled and put the in park.

"Were here!"

"So, I guess I'll see you soon!" I said taking off my seat belt

"I'll take you up on that, you wanna go out tonight?"

"Michael, I'm eng-"

"As friends" he cut me off

"Mhmm, I guess, send me the address"

"Awww , I can't pick you up like old times"

"No nigga my wheels to fresh to not be moving" I laughed

I walked to the backseat and unbuckled Royal and buckled her in my car. I got in the drivers seat and started my engine and back out if the parking lot waving at Michael. And drove off.

Not to long after we were pulling in to the house.I got Royal and we went inside. As soon as we stepped in the smell of some good add food filled my nose.

Y'all know food my bestfriend besides Dasia and Tiana of course. I walked to the kitchen and this hoe was cooking! The fuck!

"There you are baby!" Jacob dad coming behind me.

"Who is that, and where is Bernice?" I asked, Bernice is well our everything.

"Some help, and she had shit to go handle so she left."

"Mhmm" was all I said

"Come on baby,let's make out plates!"

"Nah, I'm not really that hungry lost my appetite."

"I'm!" Royal screamed making me laugh. I fixed her plate put it on the table in front of her.I took my seat and so did Jacob

"How was your day bae?" he asked

"Nothing major happened !" I said, I mean she met Michael, her real dad, no biggie

"I had so much fun daddy! Guess who I met?"

"Who sweety" he said taking a bite of his food

"My other daddy!" she said. She almost chocked. He dropped his front from eating his salad and clenched his jaw at me.

"Royal, honey can you go in the other room , me and mommy have to talk, we will be in there soon" he said to her

"Okay!" she ran off

"Nothing major happened, huh?"

"Nope."

"Don't fucking play stupid with me you took her to go see Michael didn't you?" he had never talked to me like this

"First choose different words when you speak to me and actually we ran into him!"

"Your fucking lying"

"How the fuck you gone tell me and what's true or false coming out my mouth"

He clenched his jaw "You need to stay away from him"

"Bitch, you don't tell me what I can and can't do!"

He got up out of his seat and got in my face. "What the fuck you just say to me"

"I said , Bit-" before I could get it out he slapped the shit outta me. It hurt so bad. But you never let your enemy see your weakness

"I've been trying so hard not to hit you but you need some damn home training!"

"Home training?" the fuck I look like. I got outta my chair and got Royal.I ran out the house and strapped Royal and got in the drivers seat and drove off. Jacob was chasing after me. By the time I lost him I was breaking down. There is only one person I can go to right now.

Michael Pov.

I was getting ready for this lil hang out tonight when I got a knock on my door. I looked out the window and saw Key car.I ran down the stairs and opened the door.

"Hey K-" when I saw her have I got heated. Killa Ty is fucking back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jacob hit her? Home training? Where is this coming from?

~Killa Ty is back! Remember! No mercy!

~What y'all think?

~What team y'all on now?#Keyga or #Keycob

~Who is your favorite character and why?

~15+ comments and I'll update.