Youre my star part 2

You're my star
Alli was sitting on the street with her bag it was night darkness was the only thing she had that was fimrllar to her. She opens her bag and looks inside it was her phone it slipped out and fell on the ground she picked it up it bearly worked but it did enough she looked at it and dialled it.
"Mom!"
On the phone-Mom-
"Hey what? Where are you?"
"In at the park you know that one abbended on the other side of the road."
On the phone-Mom-
"Yes ill ask questions later but for now I'll get Justin"
As she hanged up.
--NEXT SCENE--
A guy with black hair and brown eyes.
"Hey!! Alli are you okay? What happened?"
The guy asked.
"Oh I'm okay Justin, Crystalline is evil and she almost took my powers and looked me in this cave, but I found my way out!"
As Alli said scaredly.
"Oh you have powers??"
Justin asked with a stealth mode kinda look.
"Yeah why?"
"Oh well I have something for you!"
"Oh really what is it!!!"
"It's revenge!"
"Omg revenge is my favourite!!!"
As Alli smiled.
"Wiat what!"
"I've been working with Crystalline for years waiting to get you're powers back!"
"You what!!"
"Now it's time"
As Justin went to grab Alli, Alli got her bag and waked it into his face, he fell on the ground with blood coming out if his nose, Alli ran away to undercover.
--NEXT SCENE--
Alli was underneath a abended house it was a couple of street over from her house. She had her knees bending into her head and rocking back and forth as she was a baby, she was scelint until something was to her that was a noise that she broke into death with something other that water running down her face from her eyes that seemed like an ocean.
"Hello?"
As she lifted her head up with the shaking fear that came to her in under 3.2 seconds, she made it sound like a question. When it was scielent no nose returned with the death feel inside her soul that left her no where to go.
"Who's their?? I-I'm warning you!"
As she studed with the little light she had left of her matrix.
"Hi!"
As the darkness behind this shadow figure that is standing in front of her, what appears to be a girl the light creeping up to her and it reveled herself as she had a warm yet a warn smile of her passing.
"Hello.."
Alli spoke the slightest sound came from the perspective who such as Alli was afraid to speak.
"I'm Isi..."
As this girl such as 'Isi' spoke with confidence and the background of bravery to reveal herself, to the scielce also not reaveling to Alli who this girl is or for how she new.
"I'm you're fairy good-mother.. I must return you're powers"
Under her breath she was ready to let go she broke out and a healing force of a hart smile struck to her face as she realised her yellowish within the blackness crushed before she could say another word leaving Alli speechless before her eyes. As herself, Alli seeing hope and non existent faliure in Isi's hazel eyes leaving Alli speechless with leaving the situation dark around herself as her soul got deeper,deeper,deeper and deeper.
What happened to Alli, was she hanged under the will homeless?
Is their anymore hope?
Who is this Isi girl?....
"SHE'S NOT WHO SHE SAYS SHE IS???
--END OF FAN FICTION--