Wounded

This will be written in mostly Genji's POV. -LP

There my brother stood, his katana in hand. "I'm sorry brother, this is my duty." He slashed me across my body, I bled and bled. "Brother please s-stop this, this hurts." I held up my arm, but before I knew it. A sharp pain aches my chest, and my world went completely black.

LATER

I woke up later on a bed inside of a clean facility. A blonde, pale skin, lady sat next to me. She wore and overwatch badge. "Ziegler." I read her nametag, she was pretty. I accidently read it out loud and startled her. "S-Shimada! Your awake." She blushed slightly, her yellow, mechanical, wings  flared out and glowed. "My name is Genji. Where are we?" She cleared her throat and grabbed her staff. Which had warm yellow sparks coming off. "You are at Overwatch headquarters. I am the healer, I found your body and resurrected you. You've lost some limbs." I looked down and she was right, I didn't have either of my legs, and I only had one arm. "That was the only limb I could save." She seemed disappointed and sad. "It's okay, without you I would've died." Her bright smile made me blush. "However," she grabbed my attention. "I could make you an Omnic. But with a cost." I gazed into her eyes and nodded. "If I replace your limbs with Omnic armour and limbs, you have to join Overwatch, it was the leaders rule, not mine." I pondered this thought for a moment. "Sure." She smiled and held her staff pointed towards me. I got scared and tried to reach my katana by instinct. "It's okay, this will help you." I did have some pain, so it could be worth a shot. "Okay..." Her staff shot out a beam of yellow light that swarmed around my body, healing my bruises and cuts, but only partially. The pain was enough to bear.  "Thank you.... Dr. Ziegler." She smiled and stamped her staff down. "Call me Mercy, Genji." I nodded. "Where is my Katana." She took a moment to think. "It was broken when we found it, shattered to a million pieces. I took it to our weaponry to try and get it repaired and upgraded." "O-Oh, okay then." I sat back in my pillow and gazed at the ceiling. "Genji?" "Hm?" She paused for a moment. "Who killed you?" I paused myself, a long silence fell in the room. "I-I..... It's foggy-" I just started to cry, I wasn't sure why. I could tell Mercy was close but not touching, because of the heat her wings had. It was comforting. She sat next to me And soothed my aching heart. Calmly patting my back, whispering words with her beautiful voice. "It's okay Genji. You dont have to talk about it." I nodded. "Let's just do the procedure." She took her staff and a red light came from it, it swarmed around me and I fell unconscious.