Over

Its exactly what the title says.

Genji POV

I could see Mercys hand tighten. I gently scooted closer to her. Comforting her without even touching. She looked over at me. Giving me a reassuring smile. We all passed glances to each other. We knew, we all did. This was the last thing Overwatch every needed to do. Destroy Talon. My vents hissed again, I signalled to move forward. And we all poked out heads out. Spotting the target in the hangar through a window. He was standing on a metal platform, looming over and watching something. Something that was being covered. He was a large figure, a black cloak and what appeared to be a white mask. The purple girl from earlier, Sombra, was standing by his side along with their sniper Widowmaker. We all felt the weight of the mission on our shouldars now. I slowly creeped to the door. Everyone pulling out their guns. Pharah seemed ready. McCree, had his pistol carefully aimed. Six bullets locked and loaded. Mercy had her staff and pistol ready. And I had four shurikens in my hand, my other on the hangar door. I sighed and opened it. Pharah flying to the roof, Spray of missiles and bullets raining down, as McCree made six shots. All hitting Widow and Sombra. Reaper had disappeared into smoke though. Ending up behind me. I spun around with my katana, my dragon looming over me. He took out his pistols and began to fire, I deflected the bullets and Mercy had her blue light consume me. New found energy and power coursing through me. I was determined to end this. I charged him. His body once again disappearing and coming back in a whole other spot, by Angela. Her pistol shot his arm. And he growled in anger. We could hear shots being fired by Pharah and McCree inside the hangar, but it felt silent. Tunnel vision and dizziness kicked in. I took a sharp breath as a bullet hit my armour. Leaving a dent, that didn't hurt, but the force sent the air out of me. My shouldar being knocked back. It dislodged from the socket. I thought. Angela can't see it becuase of the armour. I thought again, a looming feeling of fear set in. The fight only just started, but it felt like an eternity. His shots and everything. It lasted for forever. Until finally. A shuriken pierced his armour. And sliced into his chest. His lungs collapsing. He gasped for air and stumbled backwards. Angela and I panted. Talon was dead. Pharah and McCree came in with a smile. Bastion was up and running next to them. I whistled to him, and he chirped back happily. I sighed. "Its over..."

Quite literally too. I hate to leave it here  but, Stay With Me. Is finally over. I want to say thanks to everyone that supported this. But. Who knows. Just maybe, Ruby will have a story. Wink wink.