Breathless

Chapter Four: Breathless

(Harry’s Point of View)

                I wake up as the limo jolts to a stop. Louis and I are a tangled mess right now. My head is still on his lap, but his is somehow also on my lap. My arms are wrapped around one of his legs and his arms are wrapped around my waste. I have no clue how this worked out but I’m even more confused to how I can still be comfy. It’s probably just the presence of Lou.

                But, I untangle myself from his warm body anyhow and look out the window. The sun is setting behind what looks to be a hill. There’s a forest off to the left, and to the right seems to be a small town. It’s one of those towns that are so small that everybody knows everybody. I guess this is where we are stopping. Good thing it looks cozy. And it seems small enough to explore the whole town, which would be fun. I should wake up the boys so we can get started already. Besides, I heard Fred get out and a trunk opening, so he must be taking our bags somewhere now.

                So, I start by waking Liam up. He’s the easiest to wake up. Just a little shoulder shake and he’s up and ready. “Why’d you wake me up, Harry?”

                “We’re here, Liam. I need your help to wake the others. Start with Zayn, seeing as he’s still on your lap. I’ll try to wake up Niall and whoever finishes first gets to try waking up Boo Bear, alright?”

                “Uh, Harry? How about I wake up both Zayn and Niall? You might need a lot of time to wake up Louis…” Liam states while glancing over at the sleeping Lou. He’s right though. If Louis is in a deep sleep, it could take a lot of effort to wake him up. So I give Liam a small smile and head back over to Louis while Liam begins to shake Zayn awake.

                “Boo Bear, we’re here, it’s time for you to wake up.” I say while running my hands through his hair. I can’t just wake him up with a shake or loudly because he would wake up grumpy and I don’t want that. So, I continue stroking his head. “Come on, Lou. You don’t want to be left in the limo all night with Fred, now do you?” He stirs a bit but doesn’t wake up. Come on, now, how much sleep does one guy need? I get that with the tour and all, today has been the first in a while since any of us could truly get any sleep, but that doesn’t mean he should just sleep all day.

                “Lou Boo, you seriously need to get up. I’ll sit on you.” He groans and his eyes flutter open, which somehow makes my heart flutter. I’m such a sap.

                “Hazza, babe, has anyone ever told you that you can be real annoying when others are trying to sleep?” He questions while glancing at me. I just laugh it off, too busy basking in the awesomeness of the feeling I got when he called me babe. It was like my heart stopped by then started again, only ten times faster than before. Seriously, a mega rush it was.

                “Alright.” I cleared my throat. “Come on, Lou. We’re here now and it looks like Liam, Niall, and Zayn are already out of the limo waiting for us.” He gave a groan in protest but I just helped him up and kissed his forehead before taking him by the hand and out the limo. 

                “Okay, boys.” Liam started once he saw we were all there. “We will be staying in this hotel,” He points to the building behind him, “for about a week, apparently. There are venues near by this town that we will be performing at later in the week, and this town is small enough to walk around without disguises. We aren’t allowed to know where we’re at yet, but if we find out, there’s no tweeting about it, because that will attract unwanted attention. Got it?” We all mumble a yes or nod our head so he knows we understand. “Okay, good. We’ve rented on of the suite rooms, but there are only three bedrooms in it, so I will be by myself, Zayn and Harry will be together and Niall and Louis will be together. Come grab a key for the room and we can go in and check it out.” With that we all began to follow behind him.