Chap. 7 (Next-Honeymoon?) Part 1

________________________________________________________________________

In The Morning

When Donghae woke up in the morning, the first thing he felt after waking up was pain shooting through his bottom. When he tried to move he hissed as pain doubled. Then he remembered about what had happened last night.

Hyukjae stirred in his sleep when he heard someone was hissing painfully. He opened his eyelids and saw his adorable 'wife' was whimpering. Sure it would be painful because they did 'that' more than once. Hey, don't blame him. He really was gentle because it is his first time too. But he couldn't control himself to do more than one round. His 'wife' is 'delicious'.

"Hae? Are you okay?"

"Do I look like I am okay?" Donghae said sarcastically. He tried to move again, but immediately stop when he felt a sting pain pass through his back. He suddenly pouted. Hyukjae saw that he was pouting. Hyukjae tried to steady his heart beat that was beating faster than normal after he saw Donghae's pouty lips. He felt like he wanted to kiss those lips again.

"Calm down Hyuk! Calm down! No more attacks until he's okay. Remember he is in pain right now!" Hyukjae told himself.

"Hae Darling, I'm sorry."

"Hmph!!" he was still pouting.

"Sorry my honey funny bunny~~", Hyukjae tried again.

"I am not a bunny! Sungmin is a bunny! I am a fish. A cute clown fish. You know Nemo? In the film 'The Finding Nemo'. That's me," Donghae said still pouting.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry my Cute Nemo! Forgive me please," Hyukjae said. He blinked his eyes and made puppy eyes.

Instead of saying cute, Donghae just comment. "You are really ugly with that face Hyukkie. Stop doing it. You are totally bad in aegyo" Donghae said and laugh lightly.

"So meanie," Hyukjae mumbled.

"Yeah, my KyuBear taught me to be a little meanie," Donghae confessed innocently to him.

"Aish, that maknae," Hyukjae ruffles his hair a little. Sticky. That's what he felt. Suddenly, a bright mental light lit up on his head. "Hae Darling wanna take a bath together?" Hyukjae said with a teasing tone. He winked at Donghae playfully.

"What-" before Donghae could finish his words, Hyukjae carried him bridal style and walked to the bathroom quickly while ignoring Donghae who was trying to protest.

Hyukjae who was amused by his 'wife's actions just laugh and said, "I knew you could not walked properly. So, I'm going to help you okay? Don't worry; just take a bath no more than that. Besides, that Bunny and Bear are waiting at the lobby."

Donghae was feeling shy, so he hid his blushing face in the crook of Hyukjae's neck.

In the Hotel Lobby

Sungmin and Kyuhyun were waiting for Donghae and Hyukjae at the lobby. Sungmin was taking some selfies, while Kyuhyun who was leaning in Sungmin embrace as usual was playing with his PSP.

"Minnie Hyung?"

"Yes, Baby Kyu?"

"Where are they?"

"They will come here soon. Last night, Hyukjae told me, if they did not come for 30 minutes we can go and have a breakfast first. Don't worry okay?" Sungmin said while his fingers were playing with Kyuhyun's soft hair.