Final Chapter

WARNING : MPREG

Nine Months Later

"Minnie Hyung, wake up!"

"Waeyo Kyunnie? What's time now?"

"3:30 a.m. Hyung, I want to eat tteobokki!"

"At this late? I'm sleepy Kyunnie. Tomorrow I will buy it for you. Go back to sleep arasso?"

"Don't wanna!! I want to eat it right now!" Kyuhyun shouted making Sungmin to immediately jolt up from his sleep.

"Please Kyu, I'm really sleepy right now," Sungmin pleaded with eyes puffy and half closed.

"You don't love me anymore!! You don't love our baby! Sungmin Hyung nappeun!" Kyuhyun cried.

'Gosh! Huh~' Sungmin sighed dejectedly.

If Kyuhyun cries like this Sungmin can't do anything against his wish. All he needs to do is to find what he desires. Sungmin wake up from his sleep, he wear the sweater and grab the car key. Then he went out to find tteokbokki for his lovely wife. Kyuhyun and Donghae were now seven months pregnant. Hyukjae and Sungmin were having a hard time to control their wives. Males pregnant are really scary. Both Donghae and Kyuhyun were kinda brutal. They always order their husbands to do something irrelevant. Just said it like a punishment for them.

Sometimes their hormones were so... weird? They were addicted to their husbands touch. Sometimes what the ukes want they have to grant their wish or the ukes will pouts. Now-a-days their pouts made them even more adorable than before. The semes also can't deny that sometimes when the ukes pout they somehow become a little horny.

Sungmin felt his pocket vibrate. He already knew who was calling him. Without wasting any time, he answered the call.

"Yes, Hyukjae?"

"Hyung, where can I find mushroom ice cream?"

"I have no idea. I'm tired. Hyuk-ah which stores opened 24 hours that sells tteokbokki?"

"I'm tired too you know! I have no idea too, which stores that opened 24 HOURS!!"

"Should we ask for help? I guess the father-in-law can help us."

"Let's try that!" With that both semes end their call.

<------------->

HyukHae side:

"Hyukkie oppa!" Donghae screamed while tightly squeezing Hyukjae hands, to show the pain he felt.

"Hold on Darling, the doctor will take care of it. Trust me Darling, you can do it! Please be safe!"

"Sorry Mr. Lee you can’t enter. Please wait at the outside," said one of the nurse.

"Please make sure Donghae will be safe," Hyukjae pleaded urgently.

"We will try our best. All you need to do is just pray to God."

<------------->

MinKyu side:

Right now Sungmin keep praying for Kyuhyun. Same as Donghae, Kyuhyun was going to give birth as well. However, Kyuhyun is different from Donghae. Kyuhyun has a really weak body. Sungmin is really scared and he hopes that Kyuhyun will make out of this phase.

After few hours, Sungmin was almost asleep at the waiting area when he heard some footsteps getting near to his place. When he looked up, their family came. Cho family and Lee family came to support him. Heechul asked him to go and eat first but he refused. He wanted to wait for Kyuhyun. Hankyung felt pity for his son-in-law. So he went to the cafeteria and bought some food for him.

While at Hyukjae place, Donghae family and Hyukjae family also came. They even said to Hyukjae to relax himself. They also told him that Kyuhyun was giving birth and Sungmin was near from his place. Hyukjae knew Sungmin was also worried about Kyuhyun not to mention Kyuhyun had a weak body unlike Donghae.

After a few hours that seems like a decade Hyukjae hears faint crying from the inside operation room. He was thankful to God. After few more minutes the doctor came out, he congratulated Hyukjae saying that he got a baby boy and also told him that Donghae was fine, he was going to transfer his wife to the VIP room. Hyukjae was really happy. He couldn't wait to meet his new family member soon and his lovely wife.

Back to Sungmin, Kyuhyun had not finished yet. Sungmin never give up praying for Kyuhyun. He keep waiting and waiting without feeling tired. Even his body asking for the rest but he ignored it. Both families also pray for Kyuhyun.

After an hour waiting, Sungmin heard a crying sound from the operation center. Just like Hyukjae, he felt the happiness and relief that everything came to an end right now. When the doctor came out and told Sungmin about his wife conditions. Just like Donghae, Kyuhyun are fine and he got a baby girl.

Hankyung then asked the doctor to put Kyuhyun in the same room as Donghae and the doctor just simply agree knowing both must be really closed.

When Kyuhyun and Donghae had been transfer to the VIP room all their family members came and pay a visit to both of them and also congratulates them for having a new family member. Both Sungmin and Hyukjae we're really happy. They can't even hold their smiles when they hold their baby. Like their husbands; Kyuhyun and Donghae also feel the same. The feeling that can't be describe with words.

"Hyukjae-ah, what’s the baby name?" Leeteuk asked.

"Lee Jongin," Hyukjae said.

"How about you Sungmin?" Heechul asked.

"Lee Taemin", Sungmin said.

"Aigoo, Jongie and Taemin, both of you are gonna be a best friend" Ryeowook said.

"Or maybe a couple" Xian Hua said.

"Thank you Kyunnie for giving me a beautiful baby. Saranghae", Sungmin said before kissing Kyuhyun's forehead lovingly.

"Nado Saranghae Minnie Hyung"

"Thank you Hae Darling. Thank you for everything! Saranghae," Hyukjae said and kissed Donghae’s cheek.

"Nado Hyukkie. Nado Saranghae!" Donghae said smiling to Hyukjae.

A/N: Well let's end it here.
I really hope some of you can give a comment.
Sorry for the short update and also for the late update.
Hope all the readers enjoy my story.