Chapt. 8 Honeymoon (HyukHae) - Part 2

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MACAU, CHINA

"Waaahh~~~ Hyukkie it is so beautiful! I love it!" Donghae exclaimed in enthusiasm. Hyukjae couldn't help but laugh at Donghae’s cuteness.

"Hae, calm down," Hyukjae said. "We shall take a look at all those places that you want to go. But for now, let have some rest first. We just arrived here. Besides, don't you feel tired after the flight?"

"A while ago answer was ‘yes’. But now, I feel very excited so I don’t feel tired at all!!" Donghae exclaimed cheekily.

"Oh, come here Hae Honey" Hyukjae pulled Donghae into his embrace, while back hugging him he guided Donghae to their bed and jump on to the bed together. Hyukjae tightens his hold and hid his face in Donghae's neck, inhaling his scent that makes him feels warm.

"Umm...Hyukkie?"

"Mmm?"

"Nothing."

.----------------.

"LEE DONGHAE!" Hyukjae hissed.

"What?" Donghae asked him.

"Who was that guy?" Hyukjae asked while squinting his eyes.

"Huh~" Donghae sighed. "I told you already, he was my sunbae when I was in high school, Mr. Lee Hyuk Jae!"

"Uh huh?"

"Yeah, he was!" Donghae said, trying to make it clear for Hyukjae suspicion. When Hyukjae didn't say anything, he started to cross his arms on his chest and pouted his lips, completely annoyed with his husband jealous behavior. "Fine if you don't believe me! You can ask Kyuhyun if you want. Kyu has met him before too."

FLASHBACK 2 HOURS AGO

"Hyukkie, I love Portuguese egg tart very much!! It's so delicious and yummy!"

"Really? You know it consists of a flaky pastry shell, with a rich, sweet egg custard filling with a consistency similar to crème brulee. A caramelized top plays an integral role in the taste." Hyukjae said. Hyukjae can see Donghae eyes was sparkling when he eat more of his Portuguese eggs tart.

"Lee Donghae? Is that you?"

Donghae was busy eating, until someone called his name. When he looked up to look for it, he saw a quite familiar person looking at him. He tilted his head to the side. His brain was loading, trying to remember who the person in front of him was? Suddenly he remembered; the guy was Zhoumi! His sunbae when he was at high school.

"Mimi gege!!" Donghae stood from his seat and hug Zhoumi. He didn't realize that Hyukjae was glaring at them. Hyukjae held his spoon tightly, trying not to burst into flame of anger.

"Long time no see! How are you? What are you doing here?!" Donghae asked.

"Wow, calm down kiddo! I've been fine. See?" Zhoumi said, showing Donghae that he was okay. "I'm here to reserve a table for the dinner for the next week.".

"Reserve? Dinner? With who?" Donghae asked.

"A date between me and Henry," Zhoumi whispered.

"Ah~~ Henry! The mochi! You date -" before Donghae get to finish, Hyukjae slapped the spoon on the table loudly, gaining attention from the whole restaurant including Donghae and Zhoumi. Donghae then realized he was still with his husband.

"Emm...gege, let me introduce you. This is Lee Hyukjae, my husband." Donghae said.

"Ah~ Hyukjae! I remember you told me about him. I'm sorry I couldn’t attended your and Kyu’s wedding. So sorry. Greet Kyu for me please," Zhoumi said.

"It's okay gege and I will."

"So, you're here for honey moon?" Zhoumi inquired.

"Yes-", again Donghae was cut off by his husband.

"Donghae, I'm done! Let's go back to the hotel. NOW!" Hyukjae hissed. Hyukjae stood up and left the table without waiting for Donghae’s response.

Donghae who sense that his husband was completely jealous have no choice, but to leave after saying goodbye and apologizing to Zhoumi.

END FLASHBACK

"Fine, I trust you honey," Hyukjae admitted. "I was just jealous. You completely ignored me just now. I was totally jealous. Forgive me please~~~"

"Fine! Whatever! I wanna sleep."

"Let's sleep together honey~!"

Hyukjae kissed Donghae lips softly while Donghae trying to switch off the lights.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LATE UPDATE...TT^TT, TOO BUSY AND TOO MANY HOMEWORK AND NEED TO STUDY, ALSO RUN OUT OF IDEAS..SORRY....HOPE YOU WILL SUPPORT ME...TQ AGAIN FOR THE NEW SUBCRIBERS!!