The Revelation

"You tell or go to hell?" Rapmon's voice echoed in the room.

Suga was seated on a chair. Body is being tied with a rope while hands and legs are being tied with a cloth. His eyes are blindfolded and all he can see is darkness. He is so stubborn that they ended up tying him on the chair. He can sense Jimin's presence at the back, while Rapmon is giving him a hard time to choose.

"I repeat! You tell or go to hell?" Rapmon spoke the words again, holding the whip tightly in his right hand.

"I don't give a damn!" Suga hissed.

"Don't make it hard for you Suga. All you have to do is to spill your secrets." Jimin said leaning in Suga's ear, brushing it with his lips.

Suga cannot see them but he can feel that they're smirking. Jimin's lips brushing his ear is sending a good vibration in his body. No, he is still not gonna say it. Not until Rapmon counted 1 to 3 ready to whip his legs.

"Alright! Alright! I'm gonna say it... Just don't whip my precious legs." Suga immediately said when he can feel the whip is about to land on his legs. His legs are the most precious thing he have always been protecting.

"Now spill it! What is your problem? Why do you have to be so gloomy all the time?" Rapmon asked the question which Suga already heard earlier.

Suga is still hesitating. He gather all his energy and started talking.

"The reason why I become so angry all the time is because..." Suga said, voice shaking while the others are impatient to hear the next words. "...is because..."

"Because what?" Jimin asked torturing his senses. He can feel Jimin's breath fanning on his face that makes him go wild down there.

"Because I'm jealous! Do you hear me? I'm jealous!" Suga yelled. The words are ringing in their ears. He wants to hide for saying the words he have been keeping all this time. He can sense the smirks of the boys even though he cannot see it. He is still have the blindfold in his eyes.

"Why are you jealous?" This time, Jimin asks, putting a weight on Suga's lap.

"I don't know. Maybe I just need an attention. That's all." Suga confessed, face flustered.

The others were giggling about the show Jimin is putting in. He sit on Suga's lap which made the latter surprised.

"Jimin, why are you sitting on my lap? Get off midget! I didn't know you were this heavy!" Suga yelled again but Jimin wouldn't budge.

"Jimin, do you think you're being too intimidating?" J-Hope asked when Jimin didn't get off on Suga's lap.

Suga can smell Jimin's minty breath that makes him even more flustered. "I know what I'm doing J-Hope. Just watch cuz this is gonna be fun." Jimin said.

"Don't make fun of me Jimin!" Suga said.

"Why? Are you not having fun with this?" Jimin said, grinding his hips into his lap. Suga feels uneasiness going down his body. By now, Jimin can feel his growing erection. "So tell me, why are you jealous?" Jimin asked again.

"Because... Because... J-Hope is close to you." Suga said, breathing heavily for spilling the truth. "You are so close to him and it makes my blood boils in anger, do you know that?"

The others made a knowing look. They already had an idea in the first place. Truth to be told, Suga is being gloomy because he is jealous. But the question is why? That question is being answered already. But now the question is 'who?' Jimin is still manipulating Suga.

"In other words, you don't want J-Hope and I being close to each other? Feeding each other? Sleeping together?" Jimin asks like it is the most normal question to ask.

"Yes." Was all Suga's reply. His mind cannot concentrate to the fact that Jimin is sitting on his lap and that makes him so hard down there.

"Why? Do you also want to have a slave to cuddle you all the time? To feed you all the time? To take you a bath all the time? To stay by your side all the time?" Jimin asks a load of questions.

"Fuck! I don't need a slave." Suga said.

"Then what do you want to stop you from being a monster?" Jimin asks again while the others are loving the show.

"I want you." Suga said while Jimin smirked knowing that words will come out from Suga's lips.

"Then you have to wait until my contract with J-Hope will end. Can you endure it?" Jimin asks again while giving him a smile. Suga nod slowly forcing a smile. Jimin is still on his lap.

"Jimin?" Suga said.

"Yes Babe?"

"Until when are you gonna sit on my lap? Are you even aware that you're not helping?" Suga said.

The others laugh by Suga's statement. They didn't see it coming. Suga has a raging hard on and Jimin caused it. Jimin did the most unforgettable moment for Suga, kissing him in front of them. Suga was shock, face red. They witness the show and that made Suga so embarrassed. Embarrassed because Jimin is giving him the sensation he didn't feel in his entire life. He can't wait for Jimin to be with him.

"Jimin! Are you cheating on me?" J-Hope said faking a cry.

"Yah! Jimin! You said you like me!" Jungkook said which earned a hard stare from V.

Jimin took off the blind fold from Suga's eyes. He kissed him again, and this time, Suga responded the kiss.