Chapter 1: A School for Delinquents

LILLITH'S POINT OF VIEW

Chapter 1: A School for Delinquents

Hello school, we'll be spending a lot of time together, unfortunately.

        Ridgebrook Academy was my new home for my senior year. I seriously didn't want to go, my twin brother and I were apparently dangerous and evil, and Ridgebrook Academy was the best place to send us. I didn't want to leave my parents, call me a Daddy's Girl but whatever.

        It was Boarding School for paranormal delinquents. We had been kicked out of schools before, but never sent here before. Ridgebrook's reputation was horrid, with strict teachers and painful punishments. At least Puck was coming with me; it would make it a bit more bearable. Puck was my ever annoying twin, who was older 1 measly hour.

         I mean, it was only one time, we didn't mean to set the School Chemistry lab on fire. It was a harmless battle on who could make the most acidic liquid that got a bit carried away. I'd also thought if we were ever expelled from our High School, it would've been because of our pranks like before. Not because we set the School on fire.

We were always pulling pranks on each other and on other people. You could tell if we liked you or not by the severity of the pranks we pulled on you. Harmless pranks for each other and out friends, extreme ones for our enemies. We even got a guy expelled once, because we painted the Principals car bright pink with Hello Kitty stickers stuck on and blamed it on the guy. I think his name was Evan or something, all that I remember was that he was a Demon.

Puck and I pulled up the gate of the castle. It loomed over us, and looked at with unease. The walls were whether and had vines crawling up the sides. There were roses lined against the wall and a thorny bush situated on the side. I've always liked roses, they smelled so sweet. The castle had two tall towers with flag on top of each.

The flag seemed to be dark red and had a symbol on it. I although I couldn't make it out from all the way down here.

"Lilli, where's my phone?" Puck asked me as he struggled to carry both our stuff to the front gate, he put the bags down and checked his pockets. "I swear I had it somewhere here."

"Check your backpack loser," I innocently said. I did a little something to his phone during the ride to the Academy, I got bored easily and his phone was just lying there, in his pocket. It looked lonely.

"Calling names isn't nice, Lilli" He chided back. Puck reached into his backpack and pulled out a Smartphone which was now encrusted with pink rhinestones. There was even a sticker of Strawberry Shortcake on the back.

        Puck's eyes widened and he looked shocked holding the phone. It was quite a sight, seeing a 6 feet tall man-boy carrying a pink phone, like it just brought dishonor on his cow. After a while he just laughed at his phone and chuckled "Aw Lils you've got to do better than that, but I will admit this is pretty hilarious."

There's a prank right there, kind of. It was a common sight.

"The Pussy has a pink rhinestones phone, fits him." A black haired Angel called out. He had stunning tiger lily eyes and wore a smirk. The Mystery Angel appeared in his black low slung jeans and a black leather jacket. That was pretty rare sight to see.

"Ooooo the Angel said a bad word, are you going to get punished now." Puck shot back.

You could tell what kind of Paranormal they were by their aura. Angels had a soft white aura, while faerie like my brother and I had an earthy green aura. Vampires had a dark purple aura. Demons had a pitch black aura. Tinkers didn't have any and so on.