Chapter 2: Welcome to Detention

CIAO! HEY LOVES

-----------------

Water trickled down strands of Myra's brown hair before dripping to the ground. She gasped and glared at us. I could feel my stomach starting to ache from my incessant laughter as I doubled over. Beside me, Puck was similarly doubled over, Blaze besides him. Even Kassie couldn't hold back her giggles.

All of a sudden everybody stopped laughing, all but us four. I stood up still chuckling to see a red faced teacher headed over, and she started yelling.

"WE DO NOT TOLERATE STUDENTS THROWING WATER AT MERMAIDS, MAKING THEM TURN." Teacher red face yelled. "BLAZE, MISS CORBINE, AND THE NEW FEY, DETENTION IN MY ROOM TOMORROW AFTER CLASS." Then teacher red face stormed off.

"Some teacher, she didn't even help the Bitch Queen up." Puck chuckled using his powers to drench Myra again.

"You bastard!" Myra gasped like a fish, in her high pitched squeak "Go take your wings and fly away." which brought on a whole new round of laughter.

"That was a pretty pathetic comeback, if you can even call it one." Blaze howled with joy "Take your wings and fly away!"

Did I mention that Faeries have wings; I mean it's kind of common knowledge. Our wing color depends on our eye color and elemental power. Puck and I both have similar jade green wings. But every pair of wings is different (unless you're twins) and they're like butterfly wings, but each pair of wings are also shaped different. Angels have wings too, but theirs are all similar with white feathery wings.

"Whatever loser" Myra snarled back.

Teacher red face decided to come back with a towel in her hands. She stopped by Myra and draped it over her shoulders.

"Myra, sweetheart, go dry yourself off." Wow Teacher red face could actually sound like she cared, she turned to the blonde Tinker that was still gasped. "Aria, go take Myra up to her dorm." Then she turned to us "MY ROOM TOMMORROW, DO NOT FORGET!" With that they left.

"O....k then, what I don't get is how Teacher red face was all nice with The Bitch Queen?" Puck asked, great minds think alike. But by now Kassie's face was red with embarrassment.

"Puck! No swearing!" Kassie mumbled. "And now I have detention thanks to you! Worst day ever, Blaze just had to meet two swearing, pranking Faerie twins."

"Aww Kassie, Don't worry. We'll be best friends!" I cheered.

"It's not you I'm worried about." Kassie turned to glared at Puck, who just shrugged.

"Anyhow, back to the question" Blaze cut in "Teacher red face as you called her, brilliant by the way. Is Myra's mother, she's known as Ms.DeVille, but everybody call's her Ms. De-Vile. She is Vile."

"Even I agree there." Kassie added. "Let's go find your dorm."

Kassie and I headed up to the girls dorms, while Puck and Blaze went to boys dorm.

"Looks like we're sharing a dorm! They usually have Paranormals of the same species room, but the other Fey dorms are full." Kassie explained.

"Oka-OUCH DOOFUS." I screamed. A Vampire girl was running through the halls and bumped into me.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm Izzy and I didn't mean to Raven." The Vampire stuttered.

"Raven?"

"That's what they're calling you, it's your last name right?" Izzy gushed.