I Only Ask

Maui walked to Tui and Sinas hut the next morning to ask them a question. Maui paused and then knocked on the side of the wood hut. Tui came to entrance shocked to see Maui.

"Maui? What's going on? Is Moana okay?" Tui said becoming anxious.

"Moanas fine I just need to talk to you." Maui said as he smiled.

"Come in." Tui said parting the entry curtian. Maui nodded his head in respect and he sat down in from of Tui and Sina.

"Come before you two because you are Moanas parents. I only ask for your blessing and approval to marry your daughter." Maui finished. Tui and Sina looked at each other and then back at Maui.

"Very well-" Tui began "You have our blessing." Maui stood up once Tui finished and the two shook hands. Maui shook Sinas hand and then left and went back to Moanas hut.

When he arrived Moana was standing at the entry way leaning back against the hut.

"There you are. I couldn't find you. Where did you go?" Moana said giving Maui a big hug.

"Moana step inside." Maui said as he lightly pulled Moana inside.

"Moana, you and I are to be wed." Moana stared at Maui in disbelief before kissing him.

Moana stood in her hut with her mother as she finished up her hair. It seemed as though it was only yesterday that she was told her and Maui would marry each other and now was the big day. Her white top and skirt were decorated beautifully with flowers. The drums began and Moana began to walk out the hut and to the place where her and Maui would marry.

Maui wore a blue bottom with black lining around the bottom. When he saw Moana his jaw drooped that the beautiful woman before him was about to be his wife.

When Moana reached Maui the two stared at each other in disbelief. They said there vows and I do's and the two were wed.

Tell me what you guys thought. :)