Such a Tease

"You know," he said, taking his eyes off of the road just long enough to glance at her jean shorts, "I could just..."

She suppressed a gasp as his finger nosed itself between her shorts and her thigh. "I bet you can't," she challenged.

"Watch me," his finger found its way below her panties, and onto her the bare skin of her pussy lips.

"You still haven't-" she was cut off by her own gasp of pleasure as his finger did exactly what he had said that it would do. As if to prove his point, he fingered her a little, removing his eyes from the road once more to look over at her. She met his gaze with the hooded lids of pleasure.

He smirked at her, and removed his finger.

"I'll have to wear shorts more often," she said, trying to hide how much he was making her all hot and bothered. Being hot in ninety seven degree weather was not hard, even with the windows down, and apparently making her yearn for him wasn't either.

Especially when she noticed out of the corner of her eye that he was hard.

Reaching over, she stroked him through his gym shorts, feeling him lengthen from her touch. As he had done for her, she did not touch him for long, just enough to keep him wanting more.

The rest of the ride was spent causally talking about this and that, until they arrived. Getting out of the car, they headed inside, and down to the basement where it was cooler.

They settled themselves on the couch, and for whatever reason he sat down in the middle of it. Wanting attention, she laid against his side with her legs thrown over the arm of the couch so that she could be close to him.

She laid her head down on his chest, even went as far as moving her hair to expose her neck to him. The teasing car ride still had a spell cast on her.

His hand grasped her breast, squeezed them in her bra, but did not give her the pleasure of touching her nipples. She arched her back into his every touch and when he stopped, she pouted slightly, wanting more.

She turned her body so that she was facing him and holding her body up on her arm, pleading him with her eyes, but he did not give in. In order to bait him, she once again rubbed his erection though his shorts.

He just grinned again, "if you want to make me harder then you'll have to actually touch me." He pulled down the waistband of his shorts as if to help coax her. Not that she needed it.

She placed a kiss on his shaft, then pulled away. She was trying to tease him and make him cave in, but it was her who caved first.

She bend down and ran her tongue from his base to his tip. The taste of him was so good that she stopped and savored him for a moment, her eyes closed, before continuing.

His gasps drove her on, and she licked at him like a content kitten. From this angle she could not take him into her mouth, but she pleased him more than enough with just her tongue.

Finally, she pulled herself away to look at him with his brown eyes hooded in bliss. She captured his lips with her own, and they kissed for quite some time. The kisses varied from sweet to wanting, to sweet again. He was teasing her just with his lips.

They only pulled away to whisper things such as "I want to do you so hard right now" (him) and "I'm so wet for you" (her). They only stopped when he checked the time on his phone.

"I have to go," he informed her. She pouted in response. She wanted to convince him to stay, but knew that she could not. But, she could at least make him feel guilty about it.

She kissed him again, once again not stopping until he pulled away. With a disappointed sigh, she let the matter drop.

He stood up, and so did she, but she stood on the couch instead of the floor. She could not resist the urge to wrap her legs around him, the way that she so desperately wanted to. She needed to feel him between her thighs. "Piggy back ride?" She asked, and wrapped her arms and one of her legs around him as if she were about to get carried around.

"I can't," he said, although his tone hinted that he wanted to. She was nearly a head taller than him because of standing on the couch, and bent her head down to kiss his neck in a last ditch effort, her leg still around him.

He tilted his head back, giving her more access to his skin, slightly salty with sweat. The taste reminded her of his still erected dick that she wanted to continue licking like it was a lollipop.

He let out a small moan, and she released one in return. God, she wanted him. When she lifted her lips to move to his ear so she could nibble on his lobe, he pulled away.

They would have to finish this another time.

He was such a tease.

Check out my other works, there's more from where this came from, like When the Cats Are Away the Mice Will Play: A Dirty Short Story

-Occult