Chapter 5: Arrogant Toe-rag

First of all, I'm sorry!!!!! *dodges flying buckets and pitch forks and other objects* *dodges spells* I just didn't know how to write this, but I figured it out, so...Here it is! 

Remus's P.O.V.(Mwahaha! I bet you never saw it coming!!)

I  heard shouts as I walked into the common room, so I was about to turn back when I realized who was shouting. It was Lily. She must be shouting at James, I thought. I decided that I didn't want to get involved in this, and leaned against the doorway, listening. 

"JAMES POTTER YOU ARROGANT TOE-RAG!!! HOW DARE YOU WATCH ME SLEEP! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO SHARE IT WITH....WITH....HIM!!!" I heard her say and turned just in time to see her point her finger at Sirius. 

"Lily I-" James started to say, but was cut off.

"I don't want to hear it! I suppose that you thought that this was funny! A little joke!" She said, her voice dripping with venomous rage. I saw James flinch at her words. This was obviously hurting him. 

"Lily I-" James tried to say again but was again cut off, this time by Sirius. 

"HEY! LEAVE PRONGS ALONE!! YOU MAY BE HIS LILY AND ALL THAT MUSHY CRAP, BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TREAT HIM LIKE THIS! WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU?!" Sirius shouted, clearly enraged. 

Lily looked taken aback for a second, but quickly recovered and replied, "Well, it's more of the fact that he exists, if you know what I mean." She said, quoting what James had said to her the night Snivellus called her a you-know-what. And with that, she stomped off towards the door, a smug look on her face. I froze, knowing that she was gonna see me. It was too late. Instead, she went right past me and straight out. Few, I was lucky. I waited a couple of minutes, and then came out to the common room, pretending that I just came in.  

When I did, I saw that Sirius had left, and that James was sitting on the couch, staring in awe. When I asked him what was wrong, he just looked at me and said, "She didn't deny it." 

"Deny what?" I asked, a little bit annoyed. 

"When Padfoot said that she was my Lily, she didn't deny it!" He replied. All of a sudden, he sprang to his feet, walked a few steps, and then collapsed onto the common room floor.