Love at first sight

Saskue,  every girls crush and every boys idol . He was an A+ student on top of everything and everyone. Eyes were Cold but had Everyone else's filled with loved. He never really cared about everyone else but his family and one pasfic person , ( y/n ) ( l/n ). His one and only.  As the days go by his heart grows colder and  angrier
Wanting to seek revenge on his older brother itachi for ending the uchiha clan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" SASKUE-KUN , OOOH SASKUE-KUN WERE ARE YOU LOOK WHAT I FOUND FOR ME AND YOU TO PLAY WITH " l ( y/n ) ran in her white flowy dress towards the uchiha residence hoping he had time to play with her and she what great surprise she had for him. She ran and ran until she officially reached his home. "SASKUE OPEN UP ITS ME , ( y/n ) ! ". The door suddenly opens to only find is older brother itachi towering over her small dantiy body , eyes pricing as ever.  " oh , ( y/n ) how are you ? "  " oh , I'm fine but I'll be even more fine if saskue comes out to play with me !" She stands on her tippy toes , eyes gleaming with much excitement.  " well I don't know if he i-" itachi was cut off by a sudden brust of loudness coming from inside his and his shared home with his family.  " ( y/n ) is that you ?! "  saskue head peeps out the door with hopeful eyes , hoping it was her. To his enjoyment it was . The young girl jumps in excitement glad he was present . " saskue can you come play with me for a bit I have to show you something " she looks at him with puppy dog like eyes. Itachi was about to speak , until his older brother bet him to it " well I guess,  I just got done training with big brother " saskue looks up at itachi asking for permission to go . " fine " was his only response . And with that ( y/n ) grabbed saskue hand in excitement pulling on him like a rag doll and dragging him to his ' suprise' . They ran until their destination was in front of them , thye stop running and begin to pant like wild dogs. " this is it, our new play spot ! " you say while giving him a closed eye smile and pointing at the seeming old vacant home. SASKUE started confused " hey,  umm it seems .... vacant? "  She looks at him knowing how to reply to that comment " it isn't , I checked already and it's in great shape , come on inside its so cool ! " pulling him inside . He looked around in a confused manner , then turning his gaze towards her. " it looks like someone is living here , Maybe we should leave " saskue states.  ( y/n ) looks at him and smiles " don't be stupid , this is our future home together . Me and you ... FOREVER !! "  you say with much enthusiasm as possible.  He gives a small smile " yea , our future home " we began to laugh ,  Planning our future for hours . Saying how he was going to be a hidden leaf police officer and you was going to be the best medical ninja there can be. You both and up sleeping next to each other on the bed cuddled up invading each others space.

And this is how your romantic feelings for him develop .