A new found interest

(Y/n) p.o.v

Seeing my poor little saskue sulking in pure misery and despair. Only thinking what could he had done to prevent this awful tragedy from occurring over and over again . I watched from his side looking at the side view of the miserable boy. Only made me want to hold him as if I was his mother but only better. An awful crimson blush spread across my (s/c) face , Immediately looking down at my lap trying my best to rid my cherry colored stained cheeks. I was lost in thought to why his selfish brother did such a thing to my sasuke . I'll kill that bastard for ruining my love completely. I will help him with anything he ever needs I'll be the only thing he ever needs . I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a familiar warm hand , I look up to see his once breath taking onyx eyes filled with hatred and determination, a new side that I've never seen before . Something has sparked a great fire into his persona . He finally spoke . " (y/n) , I've decided to seek vengeance on my elder brother itachi . I will train to be stronger than any other uchiha nor shinobi , to finally kill the man the I've learn to hate the most now. I'll be the stronger than that imbecile....I'll make sure that he'll never see the light of day ever again . " Saskue looked at me now gripping my hand tightly. I looked In awe gathering my thoughts to speak " saskue I will forever stand by you and your decisions, even your actions. I'll be there if needed . And even to help you achieve your goal . I'm here forever and always " i pour my heart out to him and pull him into a tight hug. He seemed tense at the sudden contact but only to ease up to burry his head in my neck . I blushed fiercely by his wramth and sweet ...sweet smell . God I loved his scent . I never wanted this end I will have him till the end of time no doubts about it . Not one person shall get between us never in a million years I'll will never let that happen.  I pulled away now shameful of my sudden action of ruining the moment. I softly spoke in my angelic voice to make him fall deeper in love with. " saskue, " I put my hand on his cheek and look in his eyes " you'll have your new found dream even if it cost me  my life " he blushed something terrible and turned away .him getting up slowly now look down on me , reaching his hand out to me " now let's get going we'll be late"