🔪 the massacre 🔪

°in this chapter the massacre happens soo and sorry that I haven't updated in so long °

Y/n p.o.v

Saskue my baby , my everything.
I think about him every second, I really want him to be mine forever and no one else's. And if that ever happens I promsie saskue I'll protect you from those heathens , ill keep you safe saskue ~~ should vist my future lover .
I know it was late but I know he wouldn't mind me seeing him I hadn't seen him in over a day , such a long time I know. I began my journey to the uchiha residence only to see saskue older brother....itachi, h-he was all bloody bodies of the uchiha clan scattered across the floor like a shattered face that was dropped into a million pieces never have I ever think brother Itachi to be such a monster, HOW COULD HE DO SUCH A THING TO HIS FAMILY , wait my God what if itachi took Sasuke's life away from him without me telling him that I love him and I want him to be mine forever ! God no ,no , no, no ,no. This can't be . My mind was running horrible thoughts...... forbidden thoughts. I ran to find saskue sneaking past itachi. I look everywhere for him praying that he his not dead like the others . My head wipping side to side looking for him , not paying attention I ran into something hard, fear ran though my body as I struggle to lift my head up only to find the man who was responsible for the uchiha clan Massacre , I backed away slowly terror in my eyes trying to speak to the man himself. "I-itachi w-w-what are you doing , where saskue ? " hoping I get and answer but only had gotten a glare and a question " why are you here? Y/n " I became more confident in myself " i came here to see saskue , itachi. Not to the whole clan dead " I gave a deadly glare " itachi where's saskue is he...dead like the others " itachi was ready to speak , but was cut off by loud booming voice that belong to my sweet boy saskue yelling his name. My eyes lit up at the sound I turned around and ran up to him "SASKUE! " I gave him the biggest hug , feeling hurt cause it wasn't returned . I looked up to saskue I seen tears in his eyes ,something diffrent in his eyes, it was rage.
My shoulder was tugged and was forced to turned around to face itachi ....then everything went black

Sasakue p.o.v

"Brother..." I crocked pain throughout my voice. My family,my home ,my brother , my happiness is all gone

"Foolish little brother " itachi spoke I was looking into his eyes when he activated his mangekyou sharnigan. It was torture I - I seen my entire clan get murdered worst of all my mother and father. STOP PLEASE MAKE IT STOP ,PLEASE NO MORE ITACHI NO NO STOP , I can't see this any more I feel like I'm losing my sanity.

Then it stopped , tears running down my face feeling broken . My brother told me words I will never forget , and my new goal was born to seek Vengeance for my clan and restore it.