Leaving {2}

Mark's POV

Why was I so hard on Jack? He didn't do anything wrong. I did something wrong. I kinda cheated on him. One day I woke up early to get me and Jack coffee from Starbucks. I went to the nearest Starbucks and order our coffees then when I went to get them I met a beautiful girl at the counter. She smiled at me and I blushed. Me and her started a conversation and got to know each other better. She then asked if u could hang out with her. I said yes without even thinking. That entire month I ignored Jack and the kids and hung out with her from early mornings to late at night. And the last time I saw her she kissed me!! I was an idiot for kissing her back. Right after the kiss ended I remembered Jack and the kids. I just cheated on him. And he's my husband!! I love Jack more than her so I started yelling at her and totally left her. I never wanted to see her again. I was about 20 miles away from my house so it took about 3 hours or so to get back home. By then it was about 8:30pm. I quickly ran upstairs to our room and was excepting to see Jack on the bed but I didn't. I then went to the kids room and saw nothing either. I looked all around the house for them and they were nowhere to be found. I went back to our room and started panicking. I sat on the bed and felt something underneath me. I pulled out a note from Jack.

Mark
Me and the kids went away for awhile. It's painfully obvious that you needed a break from us. Don't even bother calling or texting me cause apparently I won't leave you alone for once. If you don't want to be with me I understand. I love you with all my heart but you obviously don't feel the same anymore after 2 years of marriage. The kids love you just as much as I do. They cry everytime I mention you. They miss you so much. I do to. Will see you in 3 week Mark. Love you so very much.
-Love Jack and the kids

I was full on sobbing. Why would he leave? And why would he think I don't love him? Of course I love him he's my husband!! The more I thought about it the more I realized what I've done. When Jack called me earlier today I snapped at him cause I was with her. That what he meant when he said "I won't leave you alone for once." I'm a horrible horrible husband. I let the three bestest people I had in my life get away. I didn't care what the note said I tried calling Jack about a million times but they all went to voicemail. I'm really worried about him and the kids. Where did they go? Does he really want to end our marriage? Will he forgive me?

Time Skip

It's been 3 weeks. 3 weeks of me worrying about my family. I thought about it and I want to do something for Jack. To make it up to him. I was laying in bed doing nothing. I did that for about 3 hours until I heard the front door open and close. I quickly got up ran downstairs and saw Jack, Tim and Sammy in the living room. "JACK!!" I said running over to him and giving him a big hug. "H-hi Mark." He said. "Jack I'm so so sorry about everything. I read the note and I don't want to end our marriage, I don't want to leave you, I don't hate the kids, and I don't want you to ever feel like I don't want you. I love you! Ok I love you no matter what and please, please forgive me." I begged him. "You don't want me to leave?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "No no never. Your the love of my life." I said. "Your the love of my life. I love you too Mark." He said hugging me tightly and cried into my shoulder. "I love my Jackaboy." I said kissing him with lots of passion. "Papa?" I heard Tim said. They walked up to me and gave me a hug. "I love my kids" I said hugging them back. I then picked them up and through them on the couch and started tickling them Jack was smiling and the kids were laughing. "We love you papa." Sammy said. "Love you too sweetie. You too Tim." I said as we relaxed on the couch. Jack sat next to me on my right side then the kids sat on my left side as we watched a kid-friendly movie. Jack layed his head on my shoulder. "I love you so much Jacki." I said looking down at him. "I love you more." He said leaning in and kissing me passionately. "Please never leave me. Ok?" I asked. "Ok. I promise." He whispered to me.