Moon-beamed

( Yesterday, sometime in the afternoon: )

Little dim was it, a time ago
Now the time has arrived for the change.
It's almost surreal how moon could make you think differently.

(Yesterday, sometime in the evening :)

Moon goes away on the day, if that's
what you think then you're wrong.
It's always up in the same place in the space.

...........
( After yesterday, sometime around 2 a.m.: )

Can't think of new things. I refrain all the time.
Have you ever made an art gallery of the second half of the second that pass in your mind.

I do know that not knowing what I am talking about sometimes. Sometimes so bad, that I wish so bad to run,
Run to a dessert and lay on the cold piercing land in the dark and burn in the land in the light, until my existence dies and resolve in those
sands I laid on.
I will then be a bid then.

I will be one of them.

Together.

I would know their language.

On the land diverse mood in time scapes, I will see a free sky, where isn't no civilization of Humans. It's free from all kind of political dramas, free of all the problems created by human beings.

My friends and news givers will be the thorny trees and I will meet the underneath water fleets.

Moon will be seen from there too, it's beam falling down raw like a laser ray on the moody land : my escape plan.

It's a pathway to another world.
Wind will take me there. As I would reach higher and closer to the moon.

Nights away to closer,
closer.

Moon-beamed
Moon-beamed wavy way,

my escape gateway.

........................................................................
This is the first time-lapse poem of mine on this book. I do not know if there is a style like that in poetry or not. I felt like I should write down the days of the time, so I did.

🍂🌌🌙