Chapter 2 - maybe friends

(A/N: heyya,here's chapstick 2...i mean chapter,it's still the same story but i'll try to think of something to make it look new...credits to owner btw)

              (Chara's P.O.V)

It was a bright morning,i yawned and open my eyes,i didn't knew i was hugging...sans,was it? meh,i'll just call him "High Bones",*sigh* proceedure...

I didn't knew i was hugging "High Bones",my red eyes that represents a sea full of blood,WIDENED,I ALSO BLUSHED,i looked up to him,and...

He was sleeping,adorably..wait,adorably? BRAIN WHAT'S WITH YOU?! Ugh...*inhales* oh jeez *squeezed cheeks* continuation...*blushing*

High Bones was blushing while he was asleep,how cu--WEIRD...okay fine,cute..*blushing hardly* tch..

I got up,moved my body using my sweet ass down to the edge of bed and stood up,i quickly ran through the stairs,i fell at the stairs,"GOOD MORNING HUMAN!" Slender Bone said,i just nodded,i stood up and rubbed my neck,with the smell of spaghetti around 7o'clock am i lost my appetite,i use to eat butterscotch pie,but nah,i'll skip breakfast...

"Are you hungry,human?" Slender Bone asked while preparing his spaghetti,i avoided eye contact with him and said "no.." in a tired way,i jolted through the couch and well,did nothing until Slender Bones keeps asking me question,i didn't bother to answer them,i was too lazy to speak,so i just asked where is the bathroom...

Coolest answer of all isn't it? *sigh*

He pointed the way to the bathroom,and,welp,HIGH BONE'S ROOM IS NEXT TO THE BATHROOM -_-

I CLEARLY didn't do anything but sigh and go through the bathroom,i of course nodded slender bones a "THANKS",he nodded back to gesture "you're welcome,HUMAN!"

(GET YOUR GIGGLES AND YOU'RE PILLOWS READY)
When i arrived at the bathroom door,High Bones appeared using his "Teleportation",we were damn close,i can't help but blush,i greet him "Good Morning",he greet me "Mornin'" in a joking manner,i gestured an "Excuse me","oh! Right,ladies first.." he responded while blushing,i blushed too and i rolled my eyes,"i'm not a lady.." i said in a bored way,"heh" he responded,i just grinned in return..

I went inside the bathroom and slammed the door closed,i looked atmyself in the mirror and talked to myself...

"CHARA!? WHAT'S WITH BLUSHING A LOT?!" I asked myself,whispering...

"CHARA JUST BE CAREFUL! THEY MIGHT BE TRAITORS! AND YOU DON'T WANNA END UP IN PRISON DON'T YOU?" Pointing myself in the mirror,i placed my hans at the edge of the sink,sturggling my hands and let go while sighing,i ruffled my brown hair and squeezed my own cheeks,i sighed in a deep way...

I opened the door and suprisingly High Bones was there,i was shocked,he could be listening to everything i've said,i thinked,i asked him if he heard anything,he gestured a "No.."

I walked out of the bathroom,as soon as he comes in he grabbed my wrist,i looked back to him,BLUSHING...

"Hey C-chara,can you wait for me? I'm going to tell you something later.." He said,while blushing,i nodded a "sure.." With a blush on my face...

-SIME TKIP-

After waiting for minutes,he FINALLY opened the bathroom door,i was sitting next to the fence,i stood up and cleared my throat,he walked out of the bathroom and gestured me a "Come..",i followed him,he sat down at the bed,as i walk in,i softly closed the door,when i looked back to him,he was lying down,I BLUSHED,ALRIGHT,MY MIND IS GREEN MINDED...

Anywaaaaaays,i didn't notice he fell asleep,WOW,HE FALLS ASLEEP QUICKLY,EH?! *sigh* CONTINUATTION..

I kneeled down at the floor,facing his adorable face...

Wait,ADORABLE?! WHAT THE FU--....sorry...

Facing his SKULL,i starred at his sexy lips...

Sexy?! *blushes* AUGH! Whyyyy.....*covers face*..(muffled) BOOOOOI.

OKAY! FINE! I WAS STARING AT HIS SEXY LIPS! As he yawned,i smelled his breath,so goo--GROSS,YEAH ITS DAMN GRO--alright it's Good.

I looked to his eyes,he suddenly woke up,shocked,i avoided eye contact and blushed,he grinned while he relaxes his eyes,"hey criminal~"

*blushing*BOOOOOOI! BOI! BOOOI...

I blushed in shock,i looked away,he placed his fingers on my chin,moving my face in front of him,he moved closer,and told me...

CLIFFHANGER MOMAFUDGA! HAHAHAHAHAHA--..i'm sorry,SO! Here it is! CHAPTER 2! Eh? *sigh* ahhhhhhh GAWD i apologize for such a short story...CHAPTER 3 IS COMING! Bye now so i can make chapter 3 right now..