Chapter 3 - Little SMOL chu

(Credits to owner,sorry for the cliff hanger though)

             (Author's POV)

Sans moved his head closer to chara and told her...

"Chara,i'm sorry..."
Sans told her,chara was confused,"Sorry? You didn't do anything to me..." she said..

"I'm sorry.."

"High Bones,again,you did nothing to me" she crossed her arms

"It's about my dream.."

"What's with your dream?"

"Y-you...Ugh..You were frisk the whole time,t-then i agreed to kill monsters with you..."he explained his dream..

"Then?" She asked,interested about his dream..

"Then i looked behind me and i saw frisk,crying from the exit of the ruins,i frowned and looked back to you,and you were gone,all i saw was BLACK-"he was cutted of by chara

"Wow,black is my favorite color! Oh! *clears throat* c-continue.."chara said  with  an embarrassed expression..

"A-anyways,uhh..i saw nothing but black,i looked back to frisk and i saw black,but not only black this time,i saw buttons that says "chara" and "frisk",i have to choose between you and her.."sans continued,chara's face was like a tomato,"c-continue.."she said,whispering..

"My mind ached and i suddenly pushed your name.."sans paused,looking at chara's expressionless and tomato face,chara was nosebleed...

"You okay,k-kid?"sans asked her in a confused way,"i-i'm perf-fectly fi-fine.."chara responded while her face is still a tomato and while her nose is bleeding..

"O-okay then..a-anyways,you appeared in front of me,a-and we started to get closer and closer until we kissed-" sans was cutted off by chara again

"*confused screaming quietly* WHY DID WE KISS?!" Chara asked loudly,while her face is still a tomato,but her face is steamingly hot,her nosebleed is extremely spitting out,chara was so embarrassed and she can't stop screaming quietly..

"G-geez kid,are you o-okay?" Sans asked while raising his body up,and putting down his legs,chara was still silently screaming,her face is still red and hot and her nosebleed spitting is still spitting out her nose,sans throwed her a pillow,she calmed down,but her body was twitching,she removed the pillow slowly and said "c-continue.." in an embarrased way and while her face is pink and her nose is still bleeding..

Sans chuckled,"you're cute,kid!"he said with a blush on his face,chara blushed in shyness,"just continue the story..." she mumbled..

Sans cleared his throat and continued talking about his dream,"again,we kissed,we started to get MORE closer,as we get more closer,i unzipped your sweater dress from your back,and you slowly moved away my jacket,we still continued kissing unti-" another cut off by chara..

"WHY IS YOUR DREAM ABOUT SMUT?! WHY THE F**K ARE YOU-- WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU- YOU A**HOLE!! WHY DO YOU LOVE SMUT YOU B*TCH?! THIS IS BULLSH*T!" Chara keeps cussing until her face turns red again and her nosebleed continued spitting,she was steaming hot,"geez kid,chill out.." sans responded while chara is still cussing,sans has nothing to do but HUG the brat...

So he kneels down to chara slowly and he hugged her tightly,san blushed,chara blushed in shock too,chara  slowly hugged back,sans pats chara's back,"calm down.." sans told her in a embarrassment and confident way,"y-yes daddy.."chara said,trembling..

"wha- daddy?" Sans blushed

"I said nothing.."chara blushed in embarrassment

Chara pushed sans away,"continue..."chara said in a embarrassed face,sans smiled in embarrassment and continued his dream

"When we were still kissing,i pushed you away,cause my mind ached,so i kneel down,crying,wishing for frisk to be here,slapping me,but then you kneeled down to me than frisk,you lifted my face up,put your hands on my cheeks and...you wiped my tears away using both of you thumbs.."sans smiled with sadness,thinking how he missed frisk so much...

Sans wanted to cry,but not infront of the brat,he did nothing but let the tears out of his eyes,"a-and you kissed my forehead.."sans started to cry quietly,chara noticed him crying

"H-high bones? A-are you o-okay?" Chara asked trembling,sans still continued to cry,chara didn't know what to do,but an option popped up in her mind that she doesn't wanna do,but she still did,to help out a FRIEND...

Chara did nothing but give him a little SMOL chu (kiss) on the lips...

Okay,i started this chapter on 1:23 AM AND ENDED UP ON 10:43 AM...here's chapter 3! Here it is,now enjoy,so i could write chapter 4 RIGHT AWAY,I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU GUYS AND THAT'S A STRONG PROMISE,bye nooow