Sandra

The PTA meeting was an hour away, and I stood in the cafe with a box of brownies and a nice outfit on. Helena is going to get what she deserves. What she did to my kid was not Ok. I'm so protective over Andrew it's almost like he is my kid, not my brother.
"Sandra, can you help me for a moment?" Helena said.
"Sure. What do you need?"
"It's your turn to bring in a snack for the PTA meeting tomorrow. Do you mind?"
"Not at all." I said to the glaring woman and left, Andy holding my hand.

"So, whats the plan?"
"Want to make some cupcakes?" I asked. Leeona wrapped her arm around my waist and smiled.
"Sounds fun."

About two hours later, a tray of cupcakes sat in front of us. Pink icing covered them with blue writing. They were in order to read "Helena Bullies Kids" with the A in Helena's name written as an anarchy symble.
"These are perfect. Could I come just to see how this goes down?"
"Of course! You are my partner in crime!"
After cleaning up the cafe, I put the cupcakes in the fridge and took Andy home.

The next day, Leeona and I were ready for Helena's bullshit. My black hair was up in a ponytail and her hair is as wild as always. We looked like teenagers again while we brought the cupcakes into PTA meeting room. A clothe was covering it.
"Hello, Sandra, you didn't tell us you were bringing a guest." Helena said, forcing herself to smile at me amd Leeona.
"Yes, this is my girlfriend Leeona. She helped me with the cupcakes."
The look of shock and horror on Helena's face was enough to send me laughing my ass off. I couldn't believe I had hit the homophobic note. I heard a giggle from Lee. I put the cupcakes onto the table and waited for Helena to remove the clothe.
"Oh my god! I would never bully a child!" she yelled. Her embarrassed face glared at me. "This is an insult!"
"What? It isn't a lie. My child has the bruise to prove it."
"Don't you dare do this again." her son walked up to the table and tried taking a cupcake. "Don't eat that! It isn't good for you!"
"And your gluten free lemon bars are any better?" I asked, taking my seat next to Leeona. Andy ran off with the other kids amd the meeting began. Most of the parents had a cupcake including me an Leeona. Helena refused to eat them.