Andrew

Mrs. Helena's sons went to school with me the next day.  The sleep over was more fun then I thought it would be, I became friends with Tommy and Timmy. They played with me at recess and I actually had fun for once. No one bullied me or called me names. Their mom was really mean to me though. She accused my sister of kidnapping, but Sandy didn't get into trouble. Our dad was the chief of police here, so the officer knew Sandy her whole life. He gave her a break since he knew she wasn't the kind of young woman to do that, plus, Helena left her kids at the school without someone to take them home, what else was she supposed to do?

Tommy and Timmy don't know sign language, so I have to write notes to them or nod my head yes or shake my head no. We ate lunch together also!

I told Sandy all about today. She and Leeona were really happy for me! Lee gave me a piece of pie she had just made and ot was so yummy! I like coming to the shop in the after noon. Soon, Lee said I can help her out there by cleaning and helping her bake, so I can buy the stuff I eat on my own! I can't wait!

Leeona came home with us that night, since Sandy gave her a ride to work. I fell asleep on her lap in the back seat of the truck.