🤧3🤧

*1 week later*
I still don't feel well since that night we didn't use protection my mom came home early I don't no why anyway I going down stairs to go to joeys house I walk past me mom where are you going she said to joeys house I say. I thought you two broke up she said no just a break I say smiling I thought u said he was an dick all that shit she said oh well I love him I say and walk out she just rolls her eyes you run to joeys house he lives on his own u have a key so u just walk in and kiss him he kisses back joey I'm in the doctors at 4 pm it's now 1pm I say sitting down what why what's wrong babe he said grabbing my hand and look into my eyes I'm getting a pregnancy test cos I don't feel well since we had sex I say well we already had a test so he said well I don't believe it I said coldly okay wha ever you need baby but can I come please I wanna no cos I'm kinda  the father he said nervously well of course your the father we kinda had sex I say he laughs well I'm glad you find it funny I'm shii scared I said so am I your bro will kill me he said nervously well my mom is going to be disappointed I said looking down so will myne he said bring me into a hug.
( skip to the hospital )
Well the test came thro the doctor said
Joey grabbed you hand
Paris Clayton you are pregnant
Joeys POV
Paris face went white I was nervous we both froze in shock
Now we checked on baby and it's fine you are 1 week pregnant the nurse said to Paris yeah she said now I need to check the computer for your profile ... now Joesph birlem and Paris Clayton am I right she said smiling yea I said okay and you both are 17 years of age she said yas I said I can understand y you 2 are nervous I was 16 having my first I was so scared to tell mom but it turned out fine trust me you 2 will b grand I will b her as your personal nurse call me Clair instead of mrs.martin I prefer to b called Clair she winked thank you so much we both said you can go now figure out a way to tell moms and dads she said bye Paris said we walked to my car do u want to go home I ask Paris no please can I go to your house she begged you don't have to say please I re-assure her she just grabbed me hand and squeezed it tight I love you I say loveeeee you too she said we arrived home how am I going to tell my mom she said plopping her self on the couch. Same bro I say back can u come with me I say plopping my self beside her of course she said well come on then get it over and done with I said taking her hand your moms gonna think I'm a slut she said hardly we're together since we're 14 it was gonna happen sooner or later I say she pecked my lips god I love this gurlll we get in the car my moms house 5 mins away we walk in it's only my mom & dad hey Joey she said oh hey Paris you 2 back together she said smiling it was a break that's it I say I'm so nervous to tell my mom mmm mom can I talk to you and dad in the sitting room I said nervously yeah sure what's wrong jojo she said come on I say DREW GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE my mom yell mom and dad went to the sitting room I took Paris hand and walked in so what's wrong my dad said I um I uh I got Paris pregnant I say looking down while Paris was sitting there awkwardly what joey I thought you to respect girls or was this planned my mom said my dad agreed well um no it wasn't planned I didn't want to become a father at the age of 17 I said well how many months because you's took a break so my dad said 1 week Paris spoke up and how long are yous back together my mom said 1 week I say not making eye contact okay just no I'm here for you guys my mom said does your mom no my dad said to Paris no we only found out today I took a pregnancy test from the drug store it said negative then I kept getting pains in my stomach ever since like you know and I went the doctor like an hour ago and then the test came back positive Paris said nervously my mom just hugged her it's easier for the boy to tell his mom more then the girl I understand my mom said you should go tell her now my dad said yeah let's go we said our good byes and off we went to Paris moms house I'm more scared to tell her then my own mom she could hate me we walk in.

Paris Pov
MOM COME HERE I HAVE NEWS Paris yells her mom walked in the kitchen I sit on a stool joey sits beside me hey jo what's up my mom said mm uh mom I'm I stutter joey grabbed my hand under the table and looked at me I am pregnant I say looking down I thought I'd never say those words till I was like thirty wha what my mom looks shock I-i am a grandmother what how many months coz that break she said 1 week joey said avoiding eye contact so the week you get back together, where's the baby going to sleep you sis ( I don't no Zachs sister name) and zach still haven't
moved out you still share your room how's this going to work my mom said looking worried because we had a very small I no what your thinking your famous and so is zach but mom wouldn't move she said when yall move out this house will b big 4 me well m I have my apartment the bb and Paris can live there if u like it's only up to you and paris joeys all ready in the car. I go to my to b home and do my night routine and go to sleep in joeys arms.
🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆I'm sick that's y I haven't updated any book sorry still sick I forgot I had this to post it was a daft so sorry it's it edited and yeah wha will happen next ❓❔❓

Word count: 1166