😰4😰

Paris PoV
So I'm a month pregnant I'm scared joeys still here with me I'm moving into his house today I'm all packed joeys picking me up to go to panda some1 walks in its joey yo what's up joey said nothing lego I say we get in his car Paris you don't look to well are you sure your okay he said I don't feel that well actually my stomach hurts so bad and it's like something dropped in it I say holding my lil bump it's going to be okay we will go the hospital if you want joey said holding my he drives to the hospital we get out we go to the lady at the desk and I said "hi I'm Paris Clayton m I'm here for a check up" "do you have a appointment?" The lady questioned "no I have been getting cramps and it felt like something dropped in my stomach" I explained "oh I'll get you an doctor right away" the kind lady said (skip the wait) would you like to explain the problem the doctor said well I woke up with terrible cramps I just tight it's a part of this whole pregnancy thing and we were out in the car and I felt something drop and my boyfriend joey here said I didn't look well so we came here I said joey took my hand so joey are you the father or Paris is it some 1 else the doctor said no it's joey I said trying to smile but the pain was so bad ok just I have to ask the doctor smiled okay we'll take a scan and see what's wrong the doctor said he pulled out the jell and rubbed it on my stomach it was freezing I squeezed joeys hand the doctor was doing the scan then he stopped and wiped off all the help and said could you take a seat in my office please. I look at Joey he whispered it's all going to be okay we walk in and the doctor said take a seat now this might be a shock but Paris the baby ............
My hart had beaten faster and faster I looked at joey who has froze I can't believe this
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Is the baby joeys or some 1 else's ???