01

#EmotionVsLogic

To start with, let me ask you a question. And I want you to answer it FAST.

How many fingers does a man have on his hands?

Good.

Now, How many on ten hands?

If you are like most people, then you probably answered 'one hundred' or 'ten'.

The second answer is perfectly correct, and the first answer is perfectly wrong.

Well both answers will always lead to one definite route.

You'll still be manipulated.

Others might not.

But trust me.

I will.

I sat alone in my seat in class as I wait for everyone to arrive. I've been here already at 4 o'clock so basically I was here before the school was acknowledged opened by everyone.

In my many years of existence, this is not the first time that I waited up in school for bell and for class.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not attentive or what. I'm just waiting for my prey like any other predators out there.

And also because my house is shittier than any place I could have stayed at.

Can you imagine my Mom, is having an affair with three men at the same time. Gods. It's so disgusting that I had to leave the freaking house to erase the memories.

But, Mom didn't think I'd be crazier than her.

You see, I have this plan.

Oh wait, the bell's ringing. It's finally 6 o'clock. Great!

Like I'd expected, my first prey entered the room.

I monitored his movements for the last whole year. Today starts the new semester and I'm making my first step.

My first prey is the son of the school's principal.

And every morning without fail, he enters the room at exactly 6:00. People will probably say it's a coincidence, but I take it as; this person is a major control freak.

Mental illness? Check.

I saw it coming. And mostly when creating a team, the craziest people makes the best colleagues.

That's what I'm aiming to do.

First in my list:

• befriend the principal's son.

I smiled at him when he saw me.

Shocked. He took his seat and tried to smile awkwardly at me. Probably because he thought he's the first one to arrive.

And I've broken his record.

He's a socially impaired person. Mama's boy, Daddy issues, second son, Serious type, haven't dated anyone ever, prim and proper, decent child. This would be easy. That's why I took the liberty to sit next to him at the first two seats at the front.