02

#ConcealEvilInAltruism

"Wait. You paid Jill Sanchez to do the stalking act and the fucking truck driver to hit us? What if we got killed!"

"Nyahahaha! But we didn't!"

"Why did you do that for?!"

"Wait lang tangina, ang pinoproblema ko talaga, hindi mo pala alam na Zeke ang pangalan ko kaya pinalitan mo ng Zen?!"

"Putspa ang cool ng nanay mo Rin-senpai! Tatlong lalaki kinakalantari. Goals 'yon!"

"That wasn't cool! We almost got killed!"

"Keep your cool Ken. You haven't heard the rest of it."

"That's not what happened in my part."

"Well, what happened?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Sus, kunwari ka pa, gusto mo rin namang magkwento. 'Ge na, magsalita ka na po, Mr. Novicio."

Ken.

Novicio Residence.

"Eat your food, Honey." I stared at this woman I call Mom.

"I am eating. Mom." I sighed.

"'Wag mo ngang pilitin 'yang anak mo. Kung ayaw kumain, edi 'wag. Siya na nga itong pinapakain siya pa may ganang mag-inarte." That wretched man I call 'Father' spitefully said.

"Sorry, I'm done eating. If you'll excuse me." I stood up, kissed my Mom on the forehead and left the house.

I entered the car at the backseat and told the driver that I'm going to school.

It was yesterday that I met Rindelle Louis Lazaro. And I think I actually made some friends.

Remembering what I did I'm still stunned, thinking I saved a life. Why would I freaking risk my life for someone I just met that day?! I mean, I don't even know him. Why the fuck would I do that? It's like my body moved on its own.

And I'm not the one to curse a lot but after that incident I've been cursing more than I have to.

This is bad. I need to stop hanging out with that shrimp.

That's what I said, but I'm eating lunch with him. I sighed. What are you doing with your life, Kurt?

"Ken, are you okay?" He asked in between chewing.

"My name is not Ken." I monotonously answered. Kahapon niya pa ako tinatawag na Ken, hindi naman Ken ang pangalan ko. Tsaka seriously? Sa dinami-rami ng pangalan sa mundo bakit napili niya pa yung pangalan ng partner ni Barbie? Bakit.

"I told you, it suits you. And your name is Kurt Ethan Novicio." He grinned.

"I'm in between I don't know and I don't care." I deadpanned and he just laughed at me.

His laugh is really cu—unique. I saw him smirk at me, or am I seeing things? I shrugged the thought away. Then the guy with the long hair came. What's his name again?