Note:

Hallo!

Now that's finished I can now rest in peace—just kidding.

So if you came here first without reading Orpheus: 13th squad, please do read the trash so you'll know what the fuck is a Gifted. Though, this story is not really–completely related to it, that trash is still the main story.

But!

If you came here because I shamelessly plugged this over there then dun dun dun! How did you like Snow and the Winter squad's background? Pretty neat and mentally deprecating, right?

I personally liked this more than that but I love Deus and the squad more.

And I finished this with only 13 chaps because there's really no point in continuing, knowing that we all saw how they're future ended up. (AND I ACTUALLY FINISHED A STORY ARE YOU PROUD OF ME NOW?!)

So here's the thing,

Rin asked you eavesdroppers a question. To whoever guess correctly what his ability is, I could draw you with your favorite character. :)

Then, Rin also said "I'd like to hear you theories." Whoever guesses how Rin did his suicide act I will also do the same thing I said earlier, draw you. Nyahahaha!

And lastly,

How old do you think Rindelle Snow is? (Present time)

A wise man once said, "In a crime scene, everything is an evidence." I pretty much mentioned everything here so. . . Cheerios! *^*)/

Thank you for being there throughout the Winter squad's journey!

-Pengu.