Bob

***Constructive Feedback Requested. Happy Reading!

Donna invites them all inside and they gather around the kitchen table. 

"What are we going to do?" Audrey cries.

Sheriff Truman removes his hat and glances at Kristine. "Can you describe him for me?"

"He was older, maybe sixty or so, and he had this greasy look. His teeth were even dirty when he sneered at me." She chokes up a bit and then, "Like he wanted me. . .sexually."

Donna is visibly disturbed. "Like Leland," she whispers, a dark memory shaking her very core.

Sheriff Truman glances at Donna. "You said it was Bob, this man your daughter saw."

"Yes." Donna nods. "Cooper, you remember."

Agent Cooper solemnly nods and explains to the sheriff. "He's not a human, more like some kind of evil spirit that takes over a man. He seeks to devour the innocent, to send them into dark chambers of torture before attempting to destroy them altogether, sometimes even killing them."

"Danny saw something out there," Donna says , pointing to the trees in the distance. James takes her hand.

"Just like before." James looks spooks as he fights to find the right words. "When Donna and I felt the presence of someone near when we first lost Laura. That's when it all began to happen."

"Where's Danny now?" Truman asks.

"He's upstairs. Do you want me to get him?" Donna replies.

"No, that's fine. Do you know if he saw anything out there? Did he tell you anything?"

Kristine takes over. "He hasn't spoken in three years, since our dad died."

"But there was something out there," Donna continues. "A shadow. I saw it. Maybe a man. I don't know, but it terrified him, made him shake like I have never seen him do. And I thought of Laura for some reason." She looks over at Audrey.

Audrey's eyes are glistening with tears. "And I saw her in my dream, Agent Cooper, just like she used to be, beautiful and young and full of life." She sniffs.

"My uncle Ed is still in town, Sheriff. We could use his help," James offers.

Truman turns to Cooper. "Tell me what to do."