...Are Together

Suga: so we go to the same school?

RapMonster: Looks like it.

Suga: did you wanna meet up?

RapMonster: You sure you want to drop your cool-factor by hanging with an underclassman?

Suga: ..im usually alone, but sometimes i have some friends

Suga: youve met one on here

Suga: jhope

RapMonster: Ah, yeah.  I have a friend or two as well.  They don't have cool names or anything, but one of them is obsessed with the letter 'V.'

Suga: thats weird

RapMonster: Hey, he's one of my closest friends.

Suga: sorry

Suga: i didnt mean to offend you

RapMonster: It's cool.

Suga: ...

Suga: so then are we good to meet up?

RapMonster: Sure.

RapMonster: I'll bring my friends and you bring yours - we can guess who each other are, since two of you know me.

Suga: fine

Suga: meet me under the tree in the corner of the patio at lunch

RapMonster: That sounds like you're issuing a challenge.

Suga: don't fight me

Suga: i wont fight back

RapMonster: See you tomorrow, Suga.

-[RapMonster] has logged off-

Yoongi sat back, having been leaning forward to squint at the screen of his laptop.  He was going to meet his best friend finally.  The two of them had been friends for the better part of a year now.  It was found out that he and RapMonster attended the same school, and that Yoongi was two years older - he was a senior and RapMonster was a sophomore.

There was a knock on the frame of Yoogi's door.  He looked up and saw his brother, who he thought was away for college.  He must have been on break.

"Are you seriously on your laptop in the dark again?"  Yoongi rolled his eyes. 

"I wasn't aware that I wasn't allowed to."  His brother chuckled.

"C'mon you dork.  Dinner's ready."  Yoongi set his laptop aside and crawled to the edge of his bed and heaved himself onto his feet. 

"What's for dinner?" Yoongi asked.

- - - - - - -

Yoongi waited with Seokjin and Hoseok beneath the tree.  Seokjin was a senior, like Yoongi, and was a few months older, while Hoseok was a junior, and about a year younger.

Seokjin and Yoongi had met in their sophomore year when they had both submitted something to their school's magazine, and got into trouble.  Seokjin submission had been a somewhat suggestive photograph, and even though nothing was showing, it was implied that the subject was naked, and that wasn't school-appropriate.  Yoongi thought it was a nice picture, in grayscale.  Yoongi's submission had been the lyrics to a rap that he had written by himself (disguised as a poem) and the school thought it too violent for a fifteen year old boy.  Yoongi and Seokjin had bonded over the mutual hatred they had for 'the system.'

Yoongi had met Hoseok through Seokjin.  The two of them were acquainted at a cafe one morning.  Seokjin was sitting near the window, taking pictures, as he liked to do, of what he called 'everyday human interactions.'  Hoseok had come in for a black coffee on his way to dance practice one Saturday.  Seokjin saw the way that Hoseok held himself - with confidence and grace - and knew that Hoseok was his new muse.  Seokjin wanted to photograph the dancer when he was dancing, when he was catching his breath after exerting all the energy he could spare, when he was standing still and ordering coffee.  Hoseok found that ridiculous, that anyone would want to take pictures of him, but during the year that he had known Yoongi and Seokjin, he had gotten used to the click of a camera whenever he did something pretty to Seokjin's artist eyes.