Hetalia party :3

england is mine so he is not in here >:]

------------------------

You get an invitation from America. Another one of his "awesome but not as awesome as Prussia" party. It is just a random party for fun. Not really for anything in particular. -__- You decide you want to go even though something ends up going wrong every time you go. The party is today......... You got the invitation late...... It starts in literally half an hour and it takes a while for you to get ready.... You hurry and go to grab some clothes. Very fashionable casual clothes. You put it on and start to do stuff... Like put on accessories and (if you want) makeup... but just a dot not a lot. Then you rush out the door and head off to America's place.

When you get there, you knock on the door and are greeted by England and me! :)

"Hellooooo!!!!!!!" I say very grandly like I was putting on a show.

"Hi (your name)..." England bluntly says. I stare at him with a face that says "really?"

"Welcome to the party!" I turned to England. "And are you still mad?" I asked him. He just walked away. I continued "I guess he is.. well come on in!!"

You walk in just as America turns down the volume to the ear pounding music.

"Dudes!!! Let's play a totally awesome game!! Let's play.... seven minutes in heaven!" He seemed so excited. England and I rejected immediately. But you were like.....

"I'll give it a shot. I mean what could I possibly lose?" You said it out loud and the person next to you heard. It was France.

"Your virginity.... ohonhonhon... I am just kidding Mon Ami!" He laughed.

That statement made you feel queezy even though it was a joke and your face turned a bright tomato red.

You all gathered in a circle in the large living room. (Instead of using I closet like your supposed to, America decided it would be fun to use a food storage room. Which was bigger and actually had a light because some people are afraid if the dark *hint*hint* Italy *hint*hint*)

"Okay (your name) I guess you could be first." Italy said cheerily as he shoved a hat in your face.

You hesitantly put your hand in and grabbed a mysterious item that was placed inside the hat.

It was.....