a rose

Feeling around the hat something pricked your finger.

"ow" you say as you grab the object . It had thorns which is what pricked your finger. It was a rose! Hearing that infamous laugh of France you sighed and walked into the closet followed by France who closed the door after entering the dark room.

France then grabbed you and pulled you into an embrace which you quickly rejected trying to escape the mans arms. Alas, he was stronger than you so that failed.

"Mon cheri? Je t'ame~" He did that weird laugh again just as your face flushed a deep red.

"w-w-what?!?" you were so shocked. "uh.... I... uuhh... don't know what to say.... uh" you were stuttering. He pulled out of the embrace and stared at you which you could faintly see in the dark.

"hhhmmm? just say your true feelings mon cheri!"

......

You were silent. For a while you were just staring at the ground thinking about your feelings. Finally, you looked at France who was patiently waiting for an answer, grabbed the collar of his shirt, and pulled him in for a kiss. France was taken aback by this but then melted into the kiss. The two of you stood there smooching until you finally pulled apart for air. Gasping for air France pushed you against the wall, snickered, started round two. America opened the door in the middle of your make out session.

"dude...... get some" America said slowly closing the door again. When he did that the two of you pulled apart again and stared at him. When he closed the door the two of you started up again. It wasn't seven minutes in heaven anymore if you know what I mean... ;D