In Your Memories

Kendyll Pov

I visited her grave. R.I.P Momma, that crazy physco was put in jail for beating her to death. Luckily I escaped and found a police station, I'm now 16 and living a normal life, I live with my grandma and Grandpa with my sisters Mahogany and Micah there 21 and graduating College in a few days.

Grandma told me that she killed my father because he raped Mommy and that they were together and had Mahogany and Micah.

Luckily I have now sisters to protect me. Weird right? My Grandma is my sisters mother.

-

I got ready for school, I put on my thrasher shirt, my jeans with my 3s and my sliver jewelry with my Victoria Secret PINK bag

I grabbed my phone and and went downstairs, kissing grandma on her cheek .

"Hey Grandma" I smiled.

"Hey Kendyll," She said.

She doesn't look old, she's only 51 and you know black don't crack she's looks 45.

Mahogany came downstairs with her hair really messy and a oversized Vicky PINK Blue and White Top with White Converse.

"Hey Ginny" I smiled.

Jessica and Japan came threw the door eating a bunch of things.

"Hey Guys" I hugged them.

"Hey Mahogany, and Kendyll" They both said.

"Okay I'm off now" I put getting my breakfast in a container.

"Bye Love you guys" I walked out.

Nobody feels the pain I go threw at school, everyone think Aunty Jessica is my mom.

Parents are both dead, even though I was a mistake.

I sat down at the city bus stop while seeing the popular kids arrive .

They'll never talk to me.. I don't really care because I got my bestfriends I don't need nobody else.

I seen one of my three bestfriends Jenna. Yes she's white but she's not White washed or cringy like the other kids.

"Jenna!" I tightly hugged her.

"Ken Ken barbie!" She smiled.

My Instagram name is K.Barbiiee so she calls me that, I got it from Barbie.

Me and my Friends call my bestfriend Kendra "Ken Ken Barbie".

The bus came, we got on and paid our bus fair.

Me and Jenna began talking as soon as we found our seats at the back of the bus.

"Zara kept messaging me yesterday, like nobody wants her Lesbian self" I rolled my eyes.

"Haha, I told she likes you"  Jenna laughed.

The popular kids eyed us.

"I don't know why they keep eyeing us, like if you like my face I can send you a picture" Jenna said.

I laughed as Stacia the bestfriend of the most popular girl called me over.

"Wait here, I'll see there deal" I said.

"Hey Stacia,Jamie and Kiara" I smiled.

"You know you bestfriend Jenna over there" the most popular girl Kiara said.

"Yeah what about her?" I asked shrugging.

"She slept with Adam" She told me

"You have any proof?" I raised my eyebrows

They showed me a picture of Jenna and Adam

"Okay but I don't believe, because that could be photo shopped.. I know Jenna wouldn't do that" I said.

"You know why Jenna always leaves Early? She says she works, since your her bestfriend do you know where she works?" Kiara asked.

"No?" I said.

"Did she ever say, come on Kendyll I could get you a discount?" She asked.

"No?"

"Where did you tell you where she was going yesterday?" Jamie asked.

"No?" I said again..

"Excatly.. she's a Whore" Stacia said.

"Look! I'll ask her alright!" I said walking away back to Jenna.

"You were there for a long time," Jenna said.

"Do you actually work?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" She asked confused

"Where do you work?" I asked.

"Look Kendyll your acting really weird!" She ignored my question coming off the bus because it was now our stop..

I grabbed my bag and walked out.

I seen my boyfriend Keenan

"Hey Keenan" I kissed him.

"Hey babe" he said.

He's one of those bad kids. But he's actually really Smart, he use to be my tutor in Math. I was really suprised because usually when your bad your not really smart.

Opinion on Jaiden's Death?
New Book Who this? Haha
Comment Ideas.

700 Words

-Nique