God Lord

Kendyll Pov

I'm at Keenan house for the weekend because I wanted to stay at his for a while since I've been studying my speech for a while.

"Key" I whined because he shot me since we're playing Call of Duty

He laughed "man up"

"Square down"

"Come on" he paused the game.

I got on top of him punching him lightly, he started tickling. "Can't fight lil wussy" he mocked me.

"You like 10x stronger then me fool" I said between laughs.

He stopped and pinned down my arms with his arms. He randomly started playing with my cheeks.

"Ya good fham?" I asked..

"Shut up" he giggled showing his grills.

"Baby my birthday is in 14 days" I randomly said.

"Yeah I know imma carry you somewhere special" he said. "On top of that it's our anniversary the day after" he said.

Let's portend that they're school starts in May and ends February but in the books time it's January.

Flashback.

Freshman year my birthday is June 7th I'm having a little party Saturday. I seen his boy I really like named Keenan I don't think he likes me because he's dating the popular girl Kiara.

People said they broke up but Ehh not really my business.

I'm in my fifth period class and it's soon the end of the day lucky me.

Today I'm deciding to dye my hair burgundy

"Kendyll!" My teacher called.

"Yes" I jumped.

"The class was going to sing you happy birthday to the smartest girl in the class" She smiled at me.

"Oh sorry but it's okay you don't have to" I backed away the offer

"Happy Birthday to you!" The class started to sing.

"Happy Birthday day to you! Are you one, are you two , are you three, are you four, are you five, are you six, are you seven, are you eight, are you nine, are you ten, are you eleven, are you twelve, are you thirteen , Are you fourteen , are you fifth teen" they sang.

"STOP!" I said smiling.

"Wait someone has a special suprise." Kayleigh giggled.

"Cover your eyes first" Amber the school thot said.

Kayleigh covered my eyes as a few seconds later she covered me and I seen Keenan..

"So , since this is your 15 birthday I wanted to say something to you, Kendyll I've seen you around school and thought your really beautiful but not beautiful enough for a bum like me *laughs* well I wanted to see would you be my girlfriend for forever and on?" He said smiling.

"Yes" I nodded hugging him as the class awed.

I blushed.

Flashback over

"What you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nun ya" I said

"Whatever you ass cheek" he went on his phone.

"Kendyll!" I heard his mother call

"Yes momma" I said.

"Come here for a sec"

Keenan got off me I went downstairs.

"Soo" She said biting a apple.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Girly what was y'all doing your makeup messed up" She grabbed my face.

"Play fighting over Call of Duty" I giggled

"I'm going to be working and could you guys watch Indonesia" She asked.

Yeah I know right, Indonesia. It's a really weird name it's kinda sounds like a sickness but is actually a country.

"Uh okay" I Said.

"Here's 40 dollars for food" She handed me cash.

"This is bare dollars?" I said looking up as the door alarm went off.

"Where's mama?" Indonesia asked.

She's 13

"Imma be upstairs" I said

I'm really hot imma just take my sweats off since I have shorts on.

I sat back down on Keenan bed. "So you wearing booty shorts?" He grinned.

"Whatever" I bent down off the bed to get my charger.

He slapped my ass "Wtf" I said..

"Don't wear booty shorts around me then shawty"

"It's tights" I corrected him plugging in my phone.

I turned me around facing him after he started to kiss my neck.

"Keenan stop" I said bluntly

"You all mine" he said.

I rolled back over and put on American Dad.