Saved

Kendyll Pov

I woke up from hearing my alarm go off, it's 7:05 AM. I sighed and went to go bathe again because I woke up all sweaty from a dream I had last night.

I washed my skin, and let the water flow down my back wetting my hair making it even more curly. I turned off the shower pipe, and dried off my skin wrapping the towel around me.

I put on my white top that says 'Love Yourself' printed in black and a rose under the text my light blue jeans with my red high top converse I put my lip gloss on and tied my hair in a high ponytail, I did my edges and went out the door.

I seen Jessica there waiting for me, Grandma must be sleeping along with Papa.

I grabbed myself a bagel and toasted it putting butter and cheese in it.

"I'm ready" I said

"So no , Good morning Jessica?" She asked.

"Morning Jessie" I faked smiled.

I got into her Charger. And drove to my school.

I got there, I seen Jenna walking by herself.

"Alright bye jess" I ran out towards Jenna.

"Hey um, Jenna?" I said She looked up and began walking faster. "Look Jenna, I'm sorry." I said again.

"No your not, why are you even saying sorry?" She said. "I don't know why am saying sorry but your my bestfriend .. I still wanna be your friend but I don't know what to do" I told her.

She stopped in her tracks. I looked on the cuts on her face "Who was the one   who helped you we're teased by your ex. Who was the one who stand up for you the most?" Jenna said.

She walked off, I just stand there taking it in every single word she said.

End of the day.

Keenan and I, Are going to the mall because we're getting our things for the community center presentation the school set up for us. One of the most brightest kids in the 11th grade.

"Your dress is on me bae." He kissed my hand.

"Nah Key, it's alright" I giggled

We got into his car and he drove to the mall.

The radio began playing my favorite song.

Saved - Khalid

"The Hard Part always seems to last forever. Sometimes I forget we are together.
Deep down in my heart I hope your doing alright . But from time to time I often think of why on my mind.
But I keep your number saved, cause I hope you the sense to call me. I'm hoping that you'll say your missing me the way that I'm missing you.
So I keep your number saved cause I hope one day I get the pride to call you to tell you that none else is going hold you down the way that I do.." I sang along with Khalid.

I seen Keenan smiling. I laughed as he turned into a parking spot.

"You have one voice babygirl" he said.

"Yeah I do better than you" I posed.

"Your so full of yourself" he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Like your not" I walked in the mall as he closed the car door.

"Where we going ?" Keenan asked.

"Chocolate" I smirked.

"Eww don't smirk like that you look like red head papa smurf" he laughed.

"Whatever" I walked into the store.

"Couple goals" I heard a tiny voice say.

I looked around seeing a girl about 11 yeas old.

"Awe, your so cute" I said.

"Thank you, I love your hair" She said.

"Thanks, what's your name?" I asked.

"Kamera" She said.

"Hey Kamera, I'm Kendyll" I smiled.

"Are names are alike" She jumped.

"Yeah we're your mum?" I asked.

"She's somewhere over there, looking for clothes to wear for us to go to the community center in 2 days"

"Well I'll see you there, I'm going to" I said

"Yay!! But I gotta go my mommy is coming" She said as a woman appeared behind her.

"Kamera what are you doing?" She asked.

"I was talking to her, she's named Kendyll" Kamera said.

"Sorry about that" her mother mouthed.

"And guess what? She'd going to the Community Center too" She jumped.

"Guess we will see you there" her mother smiled.

"Alright bye bye Kamera" I waved goodbye.

I just noticed. It's not pronounced Camera😂 it's Ka-Me-Ra  😂😂

I found where Keenan was he was looking at a tux.

"Pick something purple because that's the dress code" I told him.

"Igh" he nodded.

"It's either white or purple"

I walked to the ladies section finding some dresses.

Y'all can pick Kendyll dress to wear put these 3

Tbc💛

786 Words

-Nique🔥🍑