Doing A Tag!!!!! #######

I might have been tagged... not technically but officially?

Which makes no sense, but basically anyone reading it was tagged. aNd I wAs rEadInG iT...

I guess basically anyone who is reading this is tagged too, since I basically have no internet friends (but also no enemies so that's a plus).

Plot Twist: I can do grammar.

And about a dozen ocean puns (warning: I am likely to make several ocean puns in this chapter)

yea

First Question: Do you have any friends?

Skipping that one! (Nor is it on the tag)

Do you have any talents?
Sure I do! Who said being awkward isn't a skilled trait? I also think I'm talented at the violin and (well I quit it but anyways) piano. I think I might have a slight talent with actual stories and songwriting, and I definitely have a talent with music and stringed instruments in general. Just generally music in every form possible.

What do you do for fun?

Oh Cod, I don't know! I basically sea YouTube everday, and I'm fairly shore that I have an obsession with Alex Dorame (a youtuber). I also enjoy writing, and do it often. As they say, the schooner the better. I can play the guitar, among otter interests, and compose music with my keyboard. I'm also obsessed with Lab Rats. It's greeeeaaattt... I'm most dolphinitely leaving out some information in this sector, but I'm too caught up in the puns.

Favorite YouTube Channel?
My favorite YouTube channel is most likely Onision or DaniellHowell (the new name tho). I most dolphinitely relate to Dan in terms of my level of interaction with society. However, my opinions and views heavily reflect Onision... which is a main reason that I watch him. The obviously heterosexual male is also a comedian. I will also blatantly state that I have a huge crush on Alex Dorame, which adds her to my top three. Go watch her... she is a wonderful human being, and has the most charming personality there is out there (not to mention the hair, and her willingness to go against society).

(WHY IS THIS TAKING ME SO LONG?)

Do you have a crush?

Yes I do... besides Alex Dorame... but I can't specify.

Willing to share any secrets?
According to my therapist, I have anxiety. The joy of life.

How many family members?
My family is divorced, and my mom and dad both are dating another significant other, not to mention my mention my mom's boyfriend's children (think about it for a second, there you go). Counting... that'd be six. My dad and his girlfriend, my mom and her boyfriend, and his kids. Not to mention me which = seven.

How many pets, if any?
My wonderful cat lives with me. She exists in both of my parent's houses because she goes with me to each house I live in every other week. Her name is Mila, she is small and gray, and she posses beautiful yellow-green eyes. Take her away from me and it is the last thing you will do.

Also, the cat has extreme sass.

What fandoms are you in?

I am not in many fandoms, and most of them have died out by now. I was previously in the warrior cats fandom even though I am much too old for warrior cats, and I was partly submerged in the Harry Potter and Wings Of Fire fandom. I have read a lot of popular books in the 6 - 12 section in Barnes & Noble, but I have never really went online or wrote stories about them. I merely enjoyed them and moved on. (And yes, I said merely)

Favorite actor/actress?
This part of the tag is something that I would prefer to skip :/ I don't exactly have a preference on who acts what part, and for the most part I am indifferent. UP UNTIL A FEW MONTHS AGO, THAT IS. In fact, I have a crush on Audrey Hepburn, who was a famous actor of her time and defined the style of clothing during those years in which she was widely known. Unfortunately, she is dead. I essentially have the luck in which my first celebrity crush (because she was my first celebrity crush) turns out to be DEAD.

Favorite Netflix/TV Shows

I am going to have to say Lab Rats forever. First of all, Douglas. Some alternative dude who thinks he is evil but is only internally tormented inside and desperately wants to break away from the chains of society... see it now? I also occasionally watch Once Upon A Time with my mother (I know) and Death Note.

How many devices do you have?
Four: I have a school computer the school gave to me, a laptop my dad gave me, my phone, and an iPad. I know, I'm such a spoiled white rich kid. I agree.

What are your obsessions?

I am basically obsessed with rock music... or the general alternative genre, including a few particular bands. Or anything music, or related to music. Food, chocolate, the normal in that case.

Who do you admire?

I very much admire Andy Biersack, a rockstar who started out from unknown beginning and worked up his way to fame by turning the pain he felt from being bullied into something beautiful that could be related to.

What is your religion?

I wouldn't say I exactly have a religion. I believe in God, but I don't go to Church or Temple, and I keep my beliefs of Him (or Her) to myself for the most part, since most of my friends, the Youtubers I watch, and my dad are atheists. But I do believe in God, I just think that God is more accepting than the conformist, list of requirments that is the Bible. To me, I just have to be the best person I can be and hope its enough.

What is your favorite food?

If you can call chocolate a food, which you can't, then it's still chocolate.

Are you picky?
Only about my music taste outside of rock.

Again, if you are reading this, you are automatically tagged since no one ever really reads this book, XD.

If you read this, then THANK YOU SO MUCH, and you are OFFICIALY tagged (because the all caps is completely necessary). 

:)