Blue Moon x Punkish

"You know what, fuck you!"

"Fuck yourself."

Punkish said to a certain Blue Moon, glaring daggers at the blonde. "Seriously, will there ever be a day you two will just get along..?" Asymmetry frowned, "I mean there was that one time—" Aitetsu started but was interrupted by Asymmetry shaking his head. "Don't remind them." He whispered.

   "Can you go a day without being so annoying!?" Blue Moon sneered, "Can you go a day without being so annoying?" Punkish mimicked in a high voice, moving his head a bit and rolling his eyes. "Oh my god, Shut up!"

          *****

   "You guys know why I called everyone here right?" A dream eater said, looking around the living room. When he saw everyone's 'yes' he lifted the corner of his mouth. "Good."

   "Now we're all here about Punkish and Blue Moon, they're...pretty much wrecking the place." He said, incase some weren't aware, then finally sat down on a nearby chair. "Oh god, someone do this for me instead, please." Trickster said, giving up. "Just please, keep it down when you do it with Star Mine, Dark." Trickster said, rubbing his temples. "Why do you guys do it in the morning anyway.." Strangely Dark and Star Mine blushed. "I can barely get any morning sleep because of you guys.."

   "About the 'problem'," a module named Append slowly rose from his seat, "Trickster was going to explain that we're gonna do a party thing since Punkish loves  parties and Blue Moon just goes because whatever,"  he continues, "So, we're gonna make them do seven minutes in heaven, but, we're gonna make them stay in there for the whole night."

          *****

   "Okay, guys! It's time for seven minutes in heaven!" Energy grinned, full of energy as always. He picked up a yellow pillow case decorated with bananas in a slightly brighter shade of yellow.

"Bye." Blue Moon stated, starting to head out the door, when Aitetsu stood up and convinced him to stay. "Okay! The first pair!" Energy pulled out two pieces of paper from the pillow case. "Punkish and Blue Moon!"

"What."

"Fuck."

"Hell no."

"Yes!" Energy broke the awkward glances between the two, Append picked Punkish up and put him on his shoulder, a bit of difficulty with Blue Moon until Append once again came to the rescue and just tossed Blue Moon in for the sake of story progression.

Finally, the door was locked as the two Len modules were stuck in there. With cold, dead silence. "I can't wait until seven minutes." Punkish rolled his eyes, glaring at the brightly eyed module. "I agree with you for once,"

After six minutes, the two sighed in relief. Just another minute. "Hey." Blue Moon said, "What do you want?" Punkish raised an eyebrow. "What do you think of me?"

A few seconds passed. "What kind of question was that?" Punkish said, his glare softening. "Just...answer me." Punkish shrugged a bit and leaned back again the dusty shelves and furniture. "I guess...you're an asshole. I can always tell the way you treat others differently. Especially me. I guess, I just got jealous."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah, jealous. I used to like you back then, the time I wasn't sleeping with everyone." Punkish slapped a hand over his mouth, did he just say he used to like him? "Like me?" Blue Moon looked at the black leather wearing module, a soft smile appearing on his lips, until it became another frown. "So..I'm the one that started it..right?" Punkish nodded.

The bright moonlight from the small window was the only source of light they had, it also brought out Blue Moon's glowing, bright blue eyes. "I'm..sorry." Punkish looked up, it was the first time the module said sorry to the blonde. "I'm sorry, too." Punkish said quietly. He was expecting for the door to be opened, what he didn't expect was Blue's soft lips meeting his cold ones.

Punkish slowly closed his eyes and kissed back, sharing the passionate kiss between them. He felt the latter bite his bottom lip, he chuckled a bit before he opened and felt the soft wet muscle enter his mouth, "Mnh.." a soft moan came out of Punkish, hoping it wasn't too loud.

They both pulled away, catching their breaths. A string of saliva connecting the two. "B-Blu—!" The other blonde put his hand up Punkish's shirt and toyed with his ever so sensitive chest. Removing his top after sometime and latching his lips on the other nipple.

"B-Blue....what are you.....ah.." Punkish covered his mouth with the back of his hand, small moans coming out every now and then.

"Even if you surprisingly fucked most of the modules here, you're still virgin, right?" The latter said, his teeth biting on the bud. "W-Well— B-B-Blue...!"

As he was about to tell him the truth, Blue Moon snaked his hand to Punkish's shorts and starting rubbing him through the fabric. "Blue..! S-stop teasing.." the smaller pouted as he was brought into another kiss. It was much rougher and more pleasurable for the two.

"B-blue, there going to open the door any s-second n-now— Ah—!" Blue took off Punkish's pants and started to lick the tip of Punkish's dick. "B-Blue...ah~" Blue took in the tip, Slowly bobbing his head, licking the sides. He looked up at Punkish, wanting to see the sweet reactions of his uke.

"B-Blue...g-god....god dammit I-I'm gonna—" Punkish released a loud moan and came on Blue's face. "Punkish.." Blue mumbled his name softly, the smaller was panting, catching his breath, covering his mouth with the back of his hand. Clothes off and fully exposed and still up and ready.

"B-Blue.." Punkish crawled towards Blue, unzipping his pants. "Wh-what are you doing?" Blue asked, red in the face. "I can't wait anymore.." Punkish said, bringing out Blue's cock(heh.) and positioning it on his entrance.

Punkish closed his eyes tight as he slowly went down on Blue, a look of pain visible on his face. "B-Blue, I— Ah—!" Blue took Punkish's hips and started to carry him up and down his dick. "B-Blue..!" Punkish bit his lip, the pain was one thing but it was being overridden by the pleaser Punkish was feeling.

   It wasn't long until Blue decided to pump Punkish's dick, and started attacking his neck, searching for his sweet spot. Blue bit down on a certain spot where it made Punkish scream. "Found it."

   Soon they changed position, Punkish on his and Blue on top of him, thrusting into him while attacking his neck, abusing Punkish's sweet spots. Drool was dripping down Punkish's mouth, both modules covered in sweat and ecstasy. "B-Blue..! I'm gonna—"

   Punkish came all over himself and Blue. The taller thrusted faster, he was close. "P-Punkish...can I?" He asked, Punkish nodded, Blue shut his eyes and came inside Punkish, pulling out after.

   Both were panting, gasping for air. Punkish closed his eyes, opening them blinking a few times. "B-Blue.." Punkish sat up and hugged the blonde. "I love you so fucking much."

     *****

   Stylish was recovering from a nosebleed. "I didn't expect them to fuck, really." Trickster shrugged, checking the clock and soon leaving through the front door.

   Star Mine and Strangely Dark went up to their room, to...you know. Append and Len looked at eachother and shrugged. The others just laid there silently.

   "So...who's on cleaning duty?"

Trickster_Len here you go.