Trickster x Senbu

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/2hrt26dv/two-articulate-uncles-jogging-to-beat.html

 What i did to make this story happen. Idek. And also, more sappy stuff, yay!

Also, 

This isn't your request :') this is like my pactice, for like, getting used to writing Trickster and Senbu—

   He couldn't think. His mind was blurry, fuzzy and cloudy. A hand resting on his cheek, elbow on the table, hair, messy and ungroomed. 

   Not even listening to the unnecessary sounds, his souroundings were  just big blobs of color.

   His eyes, looking down at the ground.

   "It'll be fine, Senbu."

   Yeah, that's what everyone told him. He cried. His eyes swelling up with tears, dampening his already tear-stained cheeks.

   Yet, he only waited.

   "Sir—"

   "Is he okay!?"

   "He is, but.. His cancer has devloped and there's nothing else we can do about it."

   "Let me see him,"

   "Sir—"

   "Let me see him, you damn excuse of doctors."

   The man with the white coat sighed. Opening the door to the hospital room as Senbu rushed inside.

   "S-Senb—"

   "Trickster!" The shorter of the two rushed to his side as he grabbed onto the side of the hospital bed.

   "I'll leave you two alone."

   They hear the door close.

   Soon, both were alone inside the white hospital room. Trickster sitting upright, Senbu standing, tightly grabbing the railing. "Senbu, I—" "Trickster, I—"

   "You first," Trickster said, Senbu quickly shaking his head, "No, you! I...I want to make the most of this." They both are silent, staring into eachothers eyes.

   "S-Senbu..I-I....I'm sorry.. I want to be with you, I love you and I don't want to leave you.." The taller was holding back tears. The shorter caressed his cheek. Brushing his bangs out of Tricksters face, he took a long hard look, lips slightly parted, eyes half-lidded and dark bags under. 

   He kissed him, Trickster slowly closing his eyes, Senbu's cheeks, damp with more tears. The heartmonitor, audible in his ears.

   Until, a flatline was heard.