Aitetsu x Blue Moon

aHAHAAHHAHAHA kill me now please.

¡WARNING: Self-harm and no sex, thank you god. But nobody cared about warnings so lets go.!

   Blue Moon's vibrant cerulean eyes searched the living room for a certain someone. As normal, Stylish, rummaging the fridge, Asymmetry and Punkish in another argument, that ending in a flirt by Punkish. Reciever, trying to play with two controllers at once since Stylish wasn't playing with him. Sighing, he left to escape back in his room.

    It had been six months since Aitetsu and him started dating(hnngggggg he left meeeeee). Yet, the smaller male refused to go outside the past couple of days.

    The blonde was right outside his room when, he stopped. Wanting to know what was happening to his lover(ewwww,dkdskskdksdksksdk).

   He walks across the hall, the floor squeaking a bit. His footsteps, audible and loud. He stopped in front of a door, the nameplate saying, 'Aitetsu'.

   He took in a breath, then knocked. "A-Aitetsu?" Dammit, he stuttered. He heard light footsteps being dragged towards the door, the knob turning, and finally, the door opening. "B-Blue.."

   The taller blonde examined his features, those eyes, the eyes he loved the most, dulled, dark bags residing under. Slightly red and puffy. His dirty blonde hair, which was usually tied in a low ponytail, now untied and messy. His face, pale and tear streaks visible.

   What shocked Blue Moon most was the cuts- he didn't even try to hide it. Red marks, cuts even was shown on his wrist, arms and hand. "Aitetsu..."

   Blue Moon hugged his lover tightly, not wanting to let go. The smaller, hugged back, Aitetsu's frail and weak arms wrapping around Blue.

   "I love you, please don't ever do this again. I love you, I love you. I could say it all day, I love you so much I wouldn't be able to live without you. If you weren't in my life, I would've maybe been stuck with Punkish's late night services. I love you so much, you're the reason I'm still holding on, still breathing, looking for a reason to live another day. Without you, I would be nothing.."

   Aitetsu broke into a fit of sobs and hugged the taller male tighter.

   They embraced this moment together, not caring if anyone was passing by or watching. To them, ot was just them and nobody else.

And boom. Done. Bye.