Flirty

Sasori POV

Our teacher, Sai, was babbling on and on about some stupid project we had to do over the summer.

"Okay guys! This project is very important and will be a big part of your grade so make it good. I'm going to let you choose your pairs this time." He said smiling at the class.

I immediately saw people walking towards each other.

Sasuke and Naruto went straight to each other.

Kakashi calmly walked over to Yamato. Kotetsu jumped to Izumo.

Hidan screamed at Kakuzu "Hey little bitch, let's work together." Kakuzu sighed but walked over to Hidan.

Itachi and Kisame looked at each other, and Kisame smirked. They were obviously going to do the project together.

Shino and Kiba were already discussing their project and Lee was screaming at Gaara telling him they needed to make their project very "youthfull". Whatever that means.

I was gonna end up doing this project alone. I was starting to prepare myself to start the project when there was a knock at the door.

When the door opened a blonde guy came into the class.

"Sorry I'm late." He said with a red face. He was blushing.

'Damn he's cute.'

I'm pretty sure my face was as red as my hair right now.

This guy was really cute and had beautiful blue eyes, and his hair, wow. I always loved guys with long hair.

"Oh okay, you must be the new student Deidara." Our teacher said smiling at Deidara. "You can do the project with," He paused and looked around the class. "Sasori, don't worry he'll explain everything to you."

Shit. What am I going to do?

Deidara walked over to my table and sat beside me.

"Hey, I'm Deidara." He said to me with a smile. "But you, handsome, can call me boyfriend un." He smirked.

My eyes were wide and my mouth was open.

'That kinda turned me on. Is that bad?'

I couldn't let out one word for some reason.

"I left you speechless un." He smirk got wider. "You know I always believed art is bang, but you know what? Banging is also art. Wanna practice art with me later, un?"

Now I was freaking out. My face was burning up.

He proceeded to put his hand to my face "Wow, your face is almost as hot as you right now, un." He said faking confusion.

"I-I umm I" I tried to say something but couldn't. Why can't I say anything?

He smirked again and took some hair out of my face. He then whispered in my ear.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun doing this project, un."

I opened and closed my mouth various times. He laughed at me and went out of class three seconds before the bell rang.

--------------------------------

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)