Tobi's innocence

Deidara POV

That was definitely fun. I like that boy, he's so cute and extremely handsome.

I'll admit I'm a very flirty guy, who's not afraid to saw anything. I can't help myself, it comes like second nature to me.

I looked at my schedule and my next class was biology with Mr. Orochimaru in class 3A.

I walked as quickly as I could so that I wouldn't be late.

As soon as I entered the class all eyes were on me.

"Hi, I'm Deidara. Are you Mr. Orochimaru and is this a biology class?" I asked to the man in front of class.

"That's correct, but you can call me Orochi." He said and winked.

'Great I have a pedo for a teacher.'

I decided to teach this Orochimaru dude a lesson.

"Whatever you say Mr. Orochi-Pedo. " He snapped his head in my direction.

"What did you say?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

I smirked and said "You heard me."

He looked surprised at my response.

"Everybody sit down and turn to page three hundred and eighty-four." I smirked even more and went to seat beside a guy with an orange mask.

I sat beside him and turned to him.

"I'm Deidara, what's up with the mask?" I asked.

"Tobi likes to wear his mask." He said happily.

'Is he talking in third person? That's so cute ahh.'

"You're cute, un." I said smirking.

He turned his head in confusion and said "Tobi knows Tobi's cute. Tobi doesn't need Deidara to tell him that." He said.

Was he innocent or cocky?

"So Tobi," Tobi looked at me. "You have a boyfriend?" I asked.

He titled his head and scratched his head.

'He's the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. Ahh so innocent as well'

"Boyfriend?" Tobi asked confused.

'Maybe he's straight.'

"Oh yes!" He throwed his hands in the air. "Tobi has a lot of boyfriends!"

'Wow who would imaine this guy's a player, un'

"A lot of boyfriends?" I asked cautiously, just to make sure.

"Yes Tobi has a lot of friends that are boys." He said.

'Ohhhh.'

"And Tobi's best boyfriend is Sasori, he's really nice to Tobi." He said.

I smirked at the mention of Sasori's name remembering what happened in art class.

"Maybe you, Sasori and I can eat lunch together, un?" I said smiling at Tobi.

Tobi got super excited.

"Of course! Tobi would love to eat with Sasori and Deidara." He said jumping in the air.

"Tobi quiet!" Orochimaru scolded.

"Good! Then it's a promise."

We continued to watch the rest of our biology class in silence.

The bell rang and it was time for third period, after that we had lunch break.

'This will fun.'

I smirked as I said my goodbyes to Tobi.

--------------------------------

OK so I was talking with Suki (smashfandoms) through the phone and she fell asleep. I'm laughing so har right.

If you guys are enjoying the story don't forget to share, comment and vote!

Byee! - Vit