Chapter 4

Happy saw Natsu floating in the pond then picked him up. He placed Natsu in their "Natsu and Happy" house. Happy asked Mira for bandages. He banaged all Natsu's wounds, then guarded him for a while in case somebody will enter their home. Happy looked at Natsu's face, he cried cuz he does'nt want to see his friend get hurt... he wiped off his tears before Natsu can see them, then flew above Natsu's chest then he droped himself in the spot, then he rested. Happy was so scared to see Natsu in danger
but he still tries to protect Natsu as much as possible.

Natsu woke up and saw his partner was in his chest sleeping and crying. He hugged his blue friend and kissed him. He placed Happy in his bed and waited him to wake up. Once Happy woke up he instantly apologize to him. "Im really sorry about earlier" he said.
"Natsu...." Happy spoke. Then Natsu remembered about that he's E.N.D. He did'nt realize it that much but he cried again. Natsu ran off rapidly so his tears wont be seen by his partner. Happy
was curious about Natsu acting so weird latley. He thought that it might be about E.N.D. and Zeref.

Natsu did'nt recover much thats why he looks like he's gonna faint again. He accedentally fell down infront of the Fairy tail guild. Everyone saw him there. Lucy and Erza looked so worried about Natsu cuz he was'nt like that before. Its like he's not himself at all. All of the guild members took Natsu and laid him in the infirmary bed.

Everyone in Fairytail talked about Natsu, they said that there's something wrong about him. They wanted to know why he's acting different so badly. Scince it was'nt really him at all, they wanted to help Natsu, they remembered he helped everyone that has a problem in Fairytail and kept his words. Like Erza with her problem with Jellal, Lucy from Phantom Lord and her dad, Wendy and Carla from "not destroying Caitshelter", Gray with his problem with Deliora, finding Lisanna again and more! So they wanted to talk to him when he wakes up.

Natsu dreamed about... Fairytail rejecting him as E.N.D he was so sad, he has real tears flowing in the real world but he did'nt know it. (Real Life) - Erza, Gray, and Lucy went to the infirmary room and wondered about Natsu, they were so worried about their friend.... They stayed until Natsu woke up.

The End
To Be Continued